Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 90#90 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah but why is coming to the island?

Reply 92#92 waterlilybarb's post

thanks i really didn't know that i know who he is but i never understood why he wanted to find the island.

Recon

i liked this Sawyer episode it was nice to see him as a cop it really suited him so he has a plan which i can't wait to see how it starts it, it's a good plan  
Recent Ratings

Reply 96#96 waterlilybarb's post

I hadn't put much thought into fact Miles was his partner but your right that was an intresting partnership eventually he did come clean to him about the file. Still would a better place keep that file be in a safe rather a drawer.

Ab Aeterno

So this episode filled the gaps as how Alberto came to island .

Reply 99#99 waterlilybarb's post

yes i was look at title thinking that was his name

Reply 101#101 waterlilybarb's post

i don't understand one thing if jacob is dead why can't he get off the island ?
Recent Ratings

Reply 104#104 waterlilybarb's post

Yes i was refer MIB .

The Package

I really like this episode, Jin and sun episode are always interesting to watch.  So I love overlap with Sayid episode few weeks back it fill the gaps. I completely forgot Sun had a kid but Jin isn't the father that other guy is unless i am mistaken.
Recent Ratings

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

yeah but the question now is what is he going to do about it ?

Will he turn against Flocke or will he find a way to be with Sun?.

Reply 110#110 waterlilybarb's post

What about other guy with sun few season back ? the twist was the baby wasn't Jin right?

this show has so many twist and turn impossible to remember

Reply 112#112 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks you

Reply 116#116 waterlilybarb's post

it was great episode and lots of twist and i am left more confused than ever before but your right it was a good episode really blew me up. . Desmond crazy eyes end was icing on the cake
Recent Ratings

Reply 118#118 waterlilybarb's post

i kind of lost interest in middle of season 3 onwards was just watch it to see if it got better. I figured out most of what happen in this episode .

Everybody loves Hugo

Libby back and it strange seeing her approach Hurley in the restaurant and fact that is in mental hospital but finding out she there voluntary was good.  i always felt bad hugo apart from libby he really didn't get any other love interest
Recent Ratings

Reply 121#121 waterlilybarb's post

Ilana blowing up was unpredictable it happened within seconds you really just didn't get to react, did you notice none of them actually reacted they pretended like nothing happen . It's like they care any more

The Last Recruit

Well this was good episode i am glad Sun and Jin actually got reunited in this episode but Sawyer leading those people to a trap was unexpected.

I can't believed he was con by these people. the fact he got con was kind ironic since he's a conmen himself   . Look like Jack made the right decision about jumping off the boat i should figured something was about go wrong when he jumped. .
Recent Ratings

Reply 127#127 codebreaker's post

Well we don't actually know which is worse

The Candidate

Well i  think you mean Flock since MIB didn't appear but yes this was great episode with a sad ending
Recent Ratings

Reply 131#131 waterlilybarb's post

Wait a minute I thought MIB doesn't want Flocke to leave ?

Thread