64 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 waterlilybarb's post

Oh Jacob's definitely got something creepy going on...

Sundown

This wasn't my favorite of all Lost episodes, but even a bad episode of Lost is a good episode of Lost LOL!

My thoughts:

1. Sayid, ahhh! He re-killed Keamy LOL! What a creepy final scene, between him and Claire...two crazies!

2. I believe that Kate will follow FLocke and then she and Sawyer (where was he this episode?) will carry out a coup and escape from him.

3. We're getting closer to the Sun/Jin reunion. Wish they'd just do it already, the suspense is killing me!

4. I saw mentioned somewhere that both Nadia AND Shannon died in Sayid's arms...so we don't know who he's talkng about, or at least we don't know if FLocke may use this information to manipulate him.

5. Did ya all see Dr. Jack passing Nadia and Sayid in the hospital when they went to visit Omar?

6. How come Ilana knows all this stuff? Was she Jacob's disciple?

7. Not too sad that Dogen and his hippie pal are dead, to be honest.

8. LOL at Ben's face and running off when he spoke to Crazy Sayid near the pool!

9. There are some questions I really hope will be answered soon:
- what role does Widmore have in all this?
- why was Libby in the insane asylum? Was she 'infected'?
- what is it that infects people - is it Smokie himself?

10. Where's Desmond already!!?? =D
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 for Lost participation 4-14-2010 22:58

Reply 88#88 gypsiegirl66's post

Get well soon =(

There were lots of things I liked about this episode, though it did have me wondering if they're really going to be able to settle everything and answer all the questions by the end of the season, without having to rush it. THese past two episodes seem to have had a really slow pace, am I right?

It's good to see that flash-sideways Ben is a good man. He gave up everything for Alex - which is what he didn't do when he let her die on the island. Interesting that he and his father had been to the island and the Dharma Initiative in the flash-sideways...more hints as to what maybe had been the deciding factor of what makes the two realities different. It can't be the bomb, because Ben's father had already become an alcoholic at that point in the other universe.

The scene between Richard and Jack was pretty intense - of course we all knew it wasn't going to go off, but I thought Richard would stop it. Jacob's presence is still there, doesn't really matter if he's dead or not!

Interesting that Richard said that he'd been given his gift of immortality when "Jacob touched him."  Jacob didn't directly touch some of the Losties - Kate, Sawyer, Jack, Hurley...he gave them all objects. He did directly touch Sun and Jin...but maybe the "Kwon" he was referring to is their daughter since he didn't touch her personally but touched her parents? But Locke..he did touch him didn't he?

Anyway, just some thoughts...as always, with Lost!
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 for Lost participation 4-14-2010 22:59

Reply 149#149 waterlilybarb's post

Hahah that was so funny!!Also loved the Target the best!

I can't believe we're already at the end, my co-Lost friends!

I liked this episode for the most part, but I have to say the scenes with Jacob weren't my favorite. They made him out to be so magical and mysterious the whole 6 years, but in the last couple episodes he sort of seems like a boring loser LOL! I wish they'd made his scenes a little more spectacular in some way. Like the old scenes with the Others, with the scary whispers and weird noises and stuff. It might have added a little drama instead of what felt like just a "ok, here are the answers to the questions being raised on the internet" sort of feel. Know what I mean?

I'm so excited for the finale though, albeit a little sad!
Recent Ratings

64 1234
Thread