Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I love the idea of the constant! Makes total sense.

The time travel thing is driving me crazy. But I am glad they also havent forgotten about the polar bear in the desert because this is one of the questions that most haunt me. It was a great move to put Ben in the Sahara!

And what about that thing he carried around with him all the time? The retracting stick! He is Bruce Lee!

Bens conversation with Sayid: I really didnt convince me. How could Sayid take that so easily? He was a war soldier, c´mon! Not a naive man, but Ben has an amazing charm apparently.

Also I think its pretty twisted that somehow now Ben is the good guy and Widmore the bad one.

Last but not least: I think Jack will have to leave the island pretty soon because of the illness. He looks really sick! "in-urgent-need-of-the-best-hospital" kind of sick.

If the world were a sandwich

Since we have all pretty much self declared ourselves as Lost geeks (in a wonderfull positive way, of course!!), did you guys here this theory?

There is a website (http://www.zefrank.com/sandwich/tool.html) where the guy came up with this idea do squash-flat the earth as if it was a sandwich. Now the crazy part!!! If you pushed a toothpick through Tunisia, the pointy end would come out in the South Pacific, just east of Australia. For real! And this sooo sounds like something that would make sense on Lost, or? It would explain so much!!

I love this show!!!

Reply 9#9 waterlilybarb's post

I think he dug the tunnel! lol I think in fact he is invincible like Michael and dug a tunnel behind the cupboard where he keeps the smokey monster (also his house pet, of course)!

Still doesnt explain the polar bears completely.. how did they get to Tunisia or island in the pacific I dont know. Maybe there is subterrenial tunnel system that connects the whole earth and they just got lost and entered the wrong one! ha!

That also explains Jacob! Oh no.. it actually still doesnt... But we will get there, we still have 3 more seasons! hihihi

Reply 11#11 dognxtdoor's post

wow! you have super memory! i didnt remember that.. and I started watching Lost last year (so it should be pretty fresh) I have to digest the info you gave, because I really didnt remember that! wow!! cool!!!

Thread