Thread
Printable Version

Lost Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This show is great!  Your right about the show having so many unanswered questions.  I can't believe that was John in the coffin.  How and why did he get off the island.  I think he knew in his heart that if he left the island that he would go back to being a crippled.   I am really curious about Claire and how she gave up Aaron.  I can't wait until the new season airs.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 29#29 SirAlain's post

I was so happy for Desmond and Penny.  Desmond has been through so much.  I am glad that they are back together.

Confused

I watched all the episodes of Lost and when I started watching Season 5, I got really confused.  I have a bad memory so I am hoping someone can please help me out.   I remember a lot,  but the thing I am most confused about is Kate.  I know she s raising Aaron. But wasn't she pregnant and had a baby also?  If she did have a baby, where is it?  Thanks, Granny Penny  
Recent Ratings
  • gypsiegirl66 Points +10 Thank you for your continued participati 3-11-2009 15:37

Reply 16#16 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks Barb,  I love the show, but some times it can get confusing.  I should of watched the last episodes of season 4 again to help me remember what was going on.

I am still trying to figure out if Jacob is a good guy or bad guy. That last episode was so good.  I can't wait until the new season starts.
Recent Ratings

Thread