Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

I don't mean to crash your party or interfere with the testosterone level or anything, I just wanted to say hey and I think that its cool that you guys have your own club. As a way to apologize for my intrusion, I brought some "manly" snacks and stuff :

and what's snacks without some sodas and Shark Attacks (in case non-alcoholic drinks are to unmanly):

And last but not least, dessert in the form of a Banana Split Brownie Pizza:

Reply 181#181 nye87's post

That's nice of you at least you bought food

Mmm manly or not, those are making me HUNGRY!

Cheers Jannah all the munchies and drinks are appreciated. You are now an honorary member of the Gentleman's club as long as the drinks keep coming
Time for another manly debate that has been troubling us for some time and I want to sort it out once and for all!!

Blonde or Brunnette

Im a Brunnette type of guy, well I have to be as the wife is sitting near to me

Reply 184#184 casper27's post

Same here i'm a Brunette fan as well.

Stripper or Lap DancerS?

i prefer lap dancer because they got work for the money , Strippers are just boring.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-18-2008 18:57 ]

What about Redheads?  They're (we're) a vital part of the estrogen brigade too.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 186#186 waterlilybarb's post

they scare me

Reply 187#187 bala's post

lol I love a fiesty red head. My mother's side are Scottish so i've got the blood and yes they can be scary, but in a good way .

i just create my own forum-what an headache

It's only for fun but ages to set up and I'm finally happy with it.

Didn't know I was so frightening.   I will admit, we're like a sub-species of woman (or so my sister insists).  She says (as a brunette) that redheads are not only feisty, but generally have a great sense of humour and a superior sense of style.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thank you. But no, this is the guys' space to be guys. So, I may pop by sometimes just to see what's up. I really appreciate it, though.

Reply 166#166 shinny's post

Dude...I love Australia too...though if you hadn't noticed I live here it's absolutely freezing today

LOL I was actually trying to figure this out the other day....I think I'm more attracted to blondes but have brunette partners

Strippers are fun to look at but yeah lap dancers would be fun, plus I wouldn't have to worry about anything *cough* coming *cough* up while that's happening

Why is it that I can see you sitting in a chair tied to it while a red head walks around you taunting and holding a whip when you say that

Reply 194#194 moppybrody's post

nope that casper

I see now why his BRUNETTE wife was sitting right next to him before then

[ Last edited by moppybrody at 5-20-2008 07:25 ]

-----~o00o-----//{ ´°`(_)´°` }\\-----o00o~------

Im watching you lot!!

Reply 192#192 moppybrody's post

Hehe, what part are you in? My brother is in Melbourne and he said it's freezing there too. They normally come to Ireland during our summer months so they get two Summers ! Not fair.

Hey, how did you get a picture of my place???

How do you put the cool pictures in posts??

Thread