Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

it is very unsettling!  If you wish to learn a bit more about the situation in Sderot and how to help, you can visit the Sderot Media Center's website.  It is an organization created to try and spread the word about what is happening there through the media.  They have videos, photos, and news articles.
Sderot Media Center

Reply 276#276 casper27's post

my new mobile phone - half price because i used my old sim card and since i was saving money and make up the diffrence he gave 2GB HD chip for my mobile

My one is black

Reply 282#282 bala's post

Between you & Craig, the gadget sector has nothing to fear.  They'll remain in business forever.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 283#283 waterlilybarb's post

well i could of wait 1 month get new i-phone but old mobile which lasted 8 years decided it had enough of me and keep cut-out whenever i make a call so i was forced buy one .

Reply 284#284 bala's post

Nice phone mate sounds like you got a great deal as well! 8 years with the same phone  that must be a record. I think the longest i've had a phone is about a year, I went through a phase of losing phones practically every month through various things (Drinking, diving Drinking ect) The sea and the breweries owe me a lot of money.

Reply 285#285 casper27's post

i bought my old phone back in 2001 and got rid of it yesterday it's nokia 3210

what with the ?

Reply 286#286 bala's post

My phone is so basic and will last me ages since I rarely use it.  I keep it for emergencies, when I'm travelling or if I'm stuck somewhere and need a taxi.  It's good to have, but since I'm usually home, I didn't bother with any bells & whistles.

Reply 287#287 waterlilybarb's post

neither do i but i like have camera on my phone

Reply 288#288 bala's post

I have a Motorola K1. It's actually an upgrade from my last phone but it's definitely not top of the line. I rarely use my mobile except when I go to the states, then I change my UK sim card out for a US pre-paid one. I honestly hate talking on the phone.

I am a gadget junkie though. I can't do without my Palm TX. I have so many gadgets to hook up to my computer, I ran out of USB slots and had to buy a hub.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 289#289 silver1978's post

that look like a nice phone

Reply 286#286 bala's post

I liked it and fancied a change

I hate mobile phones.  I have one but I almost never bother to switch it on.  It drives people mad that I can't be reached on my mobile but my philosophy is, that if you want to talk to me, you have to be willing to work for it.

Reply 292#292 cshapiro's post

that's awful

Reply 294#294 bala's post

They were obviously well prepared, but it seems crazy to me.  They wanted to set a world record.  I guess people will do just about anything for their names to go down in the books.

Reply 287#287 waterlilybarb's post

Same here - my phone is an old standard, and that's the way I like it!

Reply 296#296 studiojek's post

Well i'm share your sentiment exactly but i had no choice but buy a new phone however i developing a bit personal problem now that i have camera on my phone i picture photoing myself but can't take a photo i like

Reply 297#297 bala's post

I would wind up taking pictures of my cats if I had a camera on my phone.   It's just as well I don't, since I REALLY don't want to turn into a crazy cat lady.

Reply 298#298 waterlilybarb's post

well have camera is not necessary but my phone really take biscuit it also 15 second video recording function and voice recording ability-which i do not need .

i would be happy with normal mobile phone that has built-in FM radio .

i also hate the fact that my phone only has  8 ringtones my old one has 35

Reply 299#299 bala's post

The voice recording thing would be great for me.  I'm always writing lists, and then I sometimes forget to bring them with me.  If I could just record memos to myself - like...buy milk - it would be handy.  

Thread