Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 300#300 waterlilybarb's post

yeah but i probably just use the organiser function for it or

most phones have  reminders/note function?.

Reply 301#301 bala's post

Yes, but I never use it.  I've tried, but didn't find it helpful.  The voice recorder would just be more convenient...especially now that I'm packing.  I have so much to do that it's harder to keep track of everything and I keep either misplacing my lists or accidentally throwing them away.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 302#302 waterlilybarb's post

yeah but have you ever heard yourself on a machine-your voice is so  different and think hearing your voice few times you would get a bit paranoid how you sound ?

Reply 303#303 bala's post

I'm used to how my voice sounds on a recording - so that doesn't bother me.  

world record thingy

wow the things people will do!  Bala you always find the most random but interesting things online!

fun facts on the topic of world records:  Israel set two world records this past year (both in honor of her 60th birthday).  One I had the honor of participating in, and the other I saw.  The first was having the most amount of people singing the national anthem at the same time.  The other is the world's largest flag.  My little cousins also participating in breaking the world record for most number of people dancing Head Shoulders Knees and Toes for five minutes.

Reply 306#306 imarielle626's post

well i have too much time on my hands

i just found this amusing-as most men know woman takes ages to get ready well here the proof that really it doesn't really take as long as you think If she can do it so can most woman [ Last edited by bala at 7-20-2008 11:06 ]

Reply 308#308 bala's post

That's quite a stereotype you have of women Bala.  While many women might take a while to get ready, I know many men who take a long time too.  Personally, it doesn't generally take me long to get ready - even for a night out.

BTW, if you noticed, the title of the video is "Most Costume Change Illusions in 1 min by an Individual".

Can you change into 11 costumes in 1 minute?  I highly doubt it.

The only way that is really possible is if she had layers of costumes on.  11 in a minute just doesn't seem physically possible.

And I have to agree with Barb...it is a stereotype that it takes women a long time to get ready.  Yeah I can take my time getting ready and span it out over a time period of hours, but I can also get ready in about 15 minutes (and did so the other night before going out to the clubs).  I also know many men who take longer than women to get ready.  One of my guy friends takes about an hour to get ready to go out at night...we were always waiting for him!  He has to straighten his hair and make sure it is perfect...he is more anal about his hair than most girls I know! (and no he is not gay...that's a common stereotype too)

Reply 309#309 waterlilybarb's post

i have lot sterotype of woman i am just introduce them slowly-if i give you everything you might think i'm biased toward woman

please take that video has funny thing-when i saw it i thought of this stereotype

PS: it only take me 2 minutes to get ready because i never care how i look

My husband takes wayyy longer to get ready than I do! It never takes me more than 20 minutes - and that's with brushing my teeth and showering!!
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Thank you for sharing 5-3-2009 11:36

Reply 312#312 studiojek's post

Maybe he couldn't find what he was looking for-i notice when i can't find particular clothes i wanted to wear i spend ages looking for it so it's not matter of getting dress it matter find the clothes because i tend throw all clothes in closet it does take some time find something.

Crazy fan Story

cool gadget

Loving that wireless box !

The Rolly Mp3 gadget is a bit silly. I wouldn't be into it. I'd imagine teenagers would love that.

lol yep teens would def love the rolly thing. me too at that lol altough i no longer a teenager but being 21 am close enough.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Funny

Reply 316#316 shinny's post

Those teenagers and their boom boom music hey Sinéad
Im with you though just a passing fad but wireless tv now thats something I can definatly work with!!

Reply 319#319 casper27's post

but last thing you need lose a connection in middle of a football match espically penalty shot out

Thread