Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 61#61 bala's post

HAHAHA yeah right! (notice the sarcasm)

Reply 58#58 goaliesbear's post

i like football.its more fun.better than a ball being kicked

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Bala, Here's your entertainment for tonight!  

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
  • kwargalla Points +2 for making me laugh and putting it to th 5-9-2008 12:46
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 64#64 penny3760's post

Reply 64#64 penny3760's post

You go girl!!

Reply 61#61 bala's post

What did your last slave die of?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 67#67 waterlilybarb's post

LOL  ya know, us gals could easily take over this thread lol They wouldn't know what hit 'em! lol

Reply 68#68 goaliesbear's post

I think we already have.   I told Craig he wouldn't be able to sustain something like this, like we have with the giggle box.  We women are a tenacious lot, and will not be thwarted by a mere title.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 69#69 waterlilybarb's post

Wasn't the giggle box started by magic4u telling everybody to get out? Look what it has turned into now. Just watch, we'll dominate this place in no time (like we didn't already).

Wow what did I miss. I go out fishing and drinking(and other manly things) for one day. I left you in charge Bala and you let a bunch of girlys decorate the place
Whats all this Potpourri doing here stinking the place out. LOL
Dan i'd definatly get an X-Box 360 there are a lot more add ons and the gaming seems to flow  better especially if your running it in HD. Plus there are more games available for the X-Box .
I think we need to draw some rules up for this place.
Rule1: Any woman who enter this topic will adhere to the mens rules
Feel free to add

[ Last edited by casper27 at 5-10-2008 14:37 ]

Reply 70#70 casper27's post

Well they try to seduce me what was i going to do?

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Exactly we just let them Think they are in charge,
I've got a banging hangover this morning had a bit of a heavy night. Not used to it now, don't get out as much as I used to.

Reply 72#72 casper27's post

Perhaps I should move this thread to the Tv-Video Board...?? your thoughts?
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 73#73 dognxtdoor's post

Yeah if you could Dan that would be great, save it from getting swamped in here!
Don't tell the girlys!!
Have you bought your console yet? Sorry I did not reply earlier mate was out all day yesterday.

Reply 73#73 dognxtdoor's post

we want keep it separate from that fourm-that ladies fourm and free chatting is for guys-if you move them it makes it easier ladies come on there-reason why we distance ourselves from the tv-video so ladies walk here rather than jump on it

That's just my thoughts

Sorry Bala...2 to 1.....I think it will get lost here......
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Re the consoles have a look at this thread Playstation vs XBox 360 it may help you decide. I can't get a copy of GTA iv anywhere tried all the usual online shops and they have all ran out. I think I will have to wait till it eventually come out here.

Don't you guys know better by now? Women see all, hear all, and know all. You can't move this thread and think we won't find it HA! I laugh! HA!

[/sprinkles some more potpourri around and lights a scented candle]
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 77#77 casper27's post

It's in stock here and they ship to Cyprus.....Grand Theft Auto IV

They are in Canada, works out about 38 Euro / 30 Pound for the game.

Reply 79#79 shinny's post

Cheers Sinéad but mine is a European XBox so I don't think those would work on it. Thanks for looking though

Thread