Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 160#160 kwargalla's post

Thanks so much for that. Thanks for the comparison to Grafton Street, as I can visualise it now. Sounds lovely.

Don't talk to me about Dublin Bus or Bus Eireann. I used to get the 7am bus from Wicklow to Dublin every day when I started working, well, when it decided to show up. It's not as bad now, but it's not as good as it could be !

Reply 129#129 shinny's post

Dude Australia is 3rd in United Nations' Human Development Index (whatever that is)

Is that good or bad?

ok, i found this video on you tube and i thought i post it here, i think most guy have this problem -you woman don't exactly help matter do you

Typical guy problem

Reply 163#163 bala's post

Thats why sunglasses where invented

Reply 164#164 casper27's post

i hadn't thought of that

Reply 162#162 moppybrody's post

It's really good and I love Australia, if you haven't picked up on that before

Reply 166#166 shinny's post

it must hot there?

Reply 167#167 bala's post

It depends on the time of year and where you are too. Melbourne can be colder than here during their autumn/winter months, but it can be as hot as hell too. Sydney generally tends to remain a nice steady heat in their winter months (similar to here) and can be very warm in the Summer. I've only been to Brisbane during the Autumn months and it was like here also. One day we were there it was cool and cloudy, but most of the time it was sunny and just a nice warm day.

that's one dirty old man

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

It's about the only thing this guy will probably ever do, look!

The 40 year old virgin

Reply 169#169 kwargalla's post

He had guts post it on youtube- don't watch other video there are more offensive than that.

Reply 171#171 bala's post

Doesn't take much courage to sit behind a monitor Bala !

Reply 172#172 shinny's post

that's main reason why i don't webcam-i like the fact no-one knows what i look like unless you find my personal website

Reply 173#173 bala's post

Im looking for it as we speak!  What's your user name???

Reply 174#174 casper27's post

good luck now i need to find it

So i'm going home-alone since parents are going to wedding so I'm planning to watch 2nd season of X-flies but it also mean i'm going to be on-line for real-time chat as well

Reply 176#176 bala's post

Whats real time chat mate?

Reply 177#177 casper27's post

never mind it just mean i will able reply to your comment straight away instead of you wait few minutes

Ah I see im going to time you how long it takes for you to reply to this!!!

Reply 179#179 casper27's post

i also watch x-flies

Thread