Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Man, What a dump! When are you gonna fix this place up? What is that smell? Welcome to the neighborhood.

What are all y'all doing in this stinky dump?
Barb put the  potpourri down.
Who brought over the doilies, coasters and frilly curtains?

Reply 54#54 moppybrody's post

If you feel the need to be someones servant please go to the girly box you can watch what you want and we have pool plus Stargate.

Reply 154#154 dognxtdoor's post

I am with Dan I like charred taste of my BBQ, you know burnt on the outside and raw on the inside
Seriously I like the versatility of flavor with a charcoal/wood grill.
Not that gas is bad. I don't have either so I will be envious of yours Craig.

Reply 157#157 casper27's post

Your suppose to clean your grill? I thought you were suppose to just burn everything off and the grill just looked that way because it was seasoned like your cast iron pans.
Your wife and I need to have a talk about if its outside and isn't blooming than it's a mans job to care of it.
"Those new fangled gas grills are just to complicated for us delicate women to understand how to clean or cook off of."

Most people use photobucket to add images to posts, use forum code img.

Casper so good to see you again. Just wanted to say hi but I have to go this place smells like old gym socks and cheese and cigar smoke.

Adam was an only child up until this year but he knows how to vacuum unload the small stuff in dishwasher and dust. I never intended in making him a lazy slob who is selfish and only cares for himself, but we are all entitled to a little man flu now and then!

some 12 year olds are already married in some parts of the world, I left out he has to clean his room, the play room, stack the shoes on the shoe shelves, make his bed and take the wash out of dryer and drag it into the living room for me.
We work together alot and he enjoys helping his mommy!

When I use to drink Shinny's solution, well Americanized, I always drank gatoraid before going to bed. Also while drinking, drink a cup of water between drinks. if you are in the to little to late position, if you are nauseous make your self get it up and then down the sports drink, then some stiff tea as coffee upsets the stomach with some head ache meds.
if you just have that groggy headacht feeling just do the last step with out the vomit. And of course a good breakfast unless you were like me and did that too before bed.

Try Bullet proof coffee in the morning Bala. I hear it helps a lot of people and good for the brain.

The Forum is always so dead. I just come and check for bad posts and questions which you guys and Barb usually get to 1st. and back to work with family. I go out a lot more myself.

Bala look up bullet proof coffee and use tea instead of coffee.

Thread