Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Quote:
Originally posted by dognxtdoor at 5-10-2008 06:33  
Sorry Bala...2 to 1.....I think it will get lost here......
Let's hope so

Reply 86#86 waterlilybarb's post

plus mark-up on DVD would reduce buy latest movie for 2 dollors in ASIA instead typical 15 dollors in usa

Reply 88#88 waterlilybarb's post

however there are universal player but there are very expensive

Reply 90#90 moppybrody's post

Since we are on the topic of technology i still get mp3 player thing, i miss the good old days CD/Cassettes , anyway from what i gather from cousins you install package that mp3 player than put music from pc into I-pod and listen to it. i just don't get all different formats stuff like that. mp3,mpeg4 quicktime,wmv can all be played i-pod?

Reply 99#99 moppybrody's post

yep that's a different name for it

Reply 101#101 casper27's post

ssh.............we got them on our side don't blow it

Reply 104#104 waterlilybarb's post

Same here i still have Cassettes it seem while i was at uni this thing I-pods and stuff i completely missed it after i left uni i keep seeing everyone with i-pods and i feel no-idea how they all learnt to use it.

Reply 106#106 shinny's post

if i buy mp3 player i can simple put all mp3 tracks on it?

so i do not need i-pod?

Reply 108#108 shinny's post

There are loads mp3 player that have USB key depend size

2GB, 4GB, 8GB player

i don't need any more 4GB player

Reply 110#110 shinny's post

i been debating about this for about a year or 2 -i have a computer that has latest  window media player so if i want listen to it load it up and listen but limitation not mobile of i get laptop transfer the flies via USB keys.

Reply 112#112 shinny's post

Yes i know transfer it if i had laptop

put from computer via usb key toput flies on key than insert into laptop retrive the flies store it on laptop

ok i get what your saying

Reply 116#116 shinny's post

i'm happy with my PC  

i'm off to watch dr.who and make my dinner

see you later

Reply 140#140 silver1978's post

it's very expense in london but elsewhere away from city you might get good prices

ok, i found this video on you tube and i thought i post it here, i think most guy have this problem -you woman don't exactly help matter do you

Typical guy problem

Reply 164#164 casper27's post

i hadn't thought of that

Reply 166#166 shinny's post

it must hot there?

Reply 169#169 kwargalla's post

He had guts post it on youtube- don't watch other video there are more offensive than that.

Reply 172#172 shinny's post

that's main reason why i don't webcam-i like the fact no-one knows what i look like unless you find my personal website

Thread