Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 230#230 waterlilybarb's post

i was just try get some discussion going-i know Canada is a different country it just no much i know about it. from all i seen on tv it's rather cold over there so i don't get why people want live there?. surely sunny weather in USA make it more appealing than Canada-all i know you just mountains and some land.

i hope i haven't insult you by this comment

Reply 232#232 studiojek's post

I wasn't attacking Canada i would like to visit there for 2 weeks.

With USA i have good idea about all states so i know which states in USA i would like to visit  but Canada is country it has cities and town but i have no idea which are best to visit in Canada?

Reply 234#234 studiojek's post

i respect Canada

Reply 236#236 studiojek's post

Well it was tone you were imply

just thought I would give the country some due respect

Reply 238#238 shinny's post

don't get me started on ireland

look it's beautiful place but the accent is very funny espically when you can't understand a word they are saying .

if you just talk slighly slow we might understand what you were saying assume your speaking English not Scottish  

*waiting for shinny get her gun out *

Reply 240#240 shinny's post

most of time i understand people from ireland saying but i have some i just havn't a clue what they saying so i just nod my head pretending i understand

Reply 242#242 shinny's post

if you go university you get good range people  accents-that how i learnt understand different people accent-i found that interesting

Reply 246#246 waterlilybarb's post

Well it depends on what expose to-if you never heard something before in a diffrent accent it's difficult to understand.

Reply 256#256 casper27's post

it doesn't work for me

Reply 259#259 casper27's post

ok, it worked

it was funny

OFF-SIDE RULE

[ Last edited by bala at 6-9-2008 17:30 ]

Bought a new watch

i got a new watch today

Reply 269#269 waterlilybarb's post

it picture from a catalogue

i reset everything

i have always had watches since i was a kid so for me I'm used to wearing them all the time -of course watches get broken-this must my 20th watch i have replaced .

Reply 274#274 studiojek's post

i plan to

Reply 276#276 casper27's post

my new mobile phone - half price because i used my old sim card and since i was saving money and make up the diffrence he gave 2GB HD chip for my mobile

My one is black

Reply 283#283 waterlilybarb's post

well i could of wait 1 month get new i-phone but old mobile which lasted 8 years decided it had enough of me and keep cut-out whenever i make a call so i was forced buy one .

Reply 285#285 casper27's post

i bought my old phone back in 2001 and got rid of it yesterday it's nokia 3210

what with the ?

Reply 287#287 waterlilybarb's post

neither do i but i like have camera on my phone

Reply 289#289 silver1978's post

that look like a nice phone

Reply 292#292 cshapiro's post

that's awful

Thread