Thread
Printable Version

X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

9x16 William

I am surprise Doggett and Reyes were fooled when his DNA was found to match that of Mulder considering his body size but giving William up for adoption was a surprise

9x17 Release

Doggett asking the young FBI profiler to look into the case about his sons not knowing the current series of murders is linked to his case was interesting but the Assistant Director linking him to the killing himself to cover is own ass was bizarre

9x18 Sunshine Days

The mysterious death outside the house were the original Brady Bunch series was filmed was bizarre as the two deaths looked like they dad fell from the sky and not from the house but Oliver's powers almost killing himself would of been tragic but they were impressive powers

9x19 The Truth (1)

Mulder returning for the final episodes was interesting as he was on trial before a military tribunal for killing a super soldier but trying to link it to the X-Files was always going to be hard

9x20 The Truth (2)

Deputy Director Kersh's reaction to the unauthorised autopsy of the super soldier was diabolical but helping him escape was a surprise as he sentenced him to death by lethal injection

The X Files I Want to Believe (2008)

I may as well finish my X Files marathon with the last film and the fact that Mulder and Scully had returned for this film made it more interesting but wasn't keen on Billy Connolly playing Father Joseph and Walter Skinner helping Scully save Mulder was great

Reply 227#227 codebreaker's post

Being able to get so many of the original key players back after so long was impressive

Reply 228#228 codebreaker's post

Yes but it's going hard to watch just 6 episode and realise it's one off

Reply 229#229 bala's post

If it's successfully they may do more

10x01 My Struggle

I liked the opening sequence explaining the closure back in 2002 which is when it ended and the new conspiracy is great but loosing the girl was disappointing

10x02 Founder's Mutation

Mulder using the victims finger to unlock his phone was quick thinking and Kyle's power was impressive but together with Molly it was scary

10x03 Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster

The two Stoner's reporting what they seen was surprising but Mulder with his camera on his phone was amusing and what a sleazy motel

10x04 Home Again

The victims 5 AM street cleaning was cruel and you knew something bad was going to happen to him but the way he died was surprising and Scully having to deal with the personal tragedy of loosing her mother was sad

10x05 Babylon

Mulder and Scully both trying to find some way to communicate with the comatose bomber was interesting but Mulder and his magic mushrooms was amusing and who would of thought they could stop the terrorist cell

Thread