Thread
Printable Version

X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x21 The Calusari

The mother thinking it was the grandmother who was responsible for the trouble was wrong and Charlie was the only one that was at all the accidents

2x22 F. Emasculata

What a was to test a virus on prisoners and then destroying all the evidence

2x23 Soft Light

Another interesting and strange episode when a freak accident which has now turns his shadow into a deadly weapon but the loss of Detective Kelly Ryan a friend of Scully's which was a shame

2x24 Our Town

That was one hell of a body dump in the river but Scully and her bucket of fried chicken i thought was funny considering what they were investigating

2x25 Anasazi (1)

Great season final When an amateur hacker obtains some top secret government files and Mudler finding all those alien bodies in the railway carriage that was buried was great and what a cliffhanger

3x01 The Blessing Way (2)

I'm glad they didn't prolong the fact that Mulder was presumed dead and Scully finding the chip in her neck was interesting but another cliffhanger

3x02 Paper Clip (3)

Skinner standing up to the Cigarette Smoking Man was great but what happened to Scully sister was terrible

3x03 D.P.O.

Strange how the teenage boy could summoned the lightning and survive but then using it to kill others crazy. Trying to create a accident by changing the traffic lights was similar to today's episode of Lie to Me

3x04 Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose

Clyde Bruckman was good at knowing where the killer had left the bodies but not being able to pick the winning lotto numbers i thought was amusing and his prediction about being in bed with Scully i thought was funny

3x05 The List

The killings by a death-row inmate that occur after his execution was strange but all the maggots infestation's was disturbing

3x06 2Shy

Jesse's mother was crazy letting herself into Virgil Incanto apartment but Jesse recognising her mothers perfume was a great help and Ellen saving Scully was great

3x07 The Walk

Mulder telling the quadruple amputee not to sleepwalk was amusing  because he  suspects the soldier is able to leave his body to kill the people responsible

3x08 Oubliette

Another strange episode with Lucy having a physic link to Amy when she was kidnapped by the same man that kidnapped and held her hostage for years as a child

3x09 Nisei (1)

Interesting episode where Mulder order a videotape of an alien autopsy which turns into a complicated investigation and when Scully investigates a Mutual UFO Network group and discovers several women who claim to know her

3x10 731 (2)

interesting conclusion to the last episode when Mulder is trapped on the train with a ticking bomb and a killer who claims to be an NSA agent but nice rescue from Mr X

3x11 Revelations

It made a change for Mulder to be the sceptic when Kevin displaying inexplicable wounds of religious significance

3x12 War of the Coprophages

Amusing episode with Mulder keep ringing Scully only for her to has scientific explanations for all of them but all those cockroaches.was enough to make me itch

3x13 Syzygy

This has to be one of the corniest episodes with the two blond virgins and the school mascot is a horny beast and all due to a rare planetary alignment that affects people's behavior but the girls statements were word for word perfect right up to they turned on each other which was amusing

3x14 Grotesque

Mulder handling Mostow's knife in the evidence room was a careless mistake and Agent Bill Patterson being responsible was interesting

3x15 Piper Maru (1)

Mulder missed that woman going into the men's toilet and then taking over Krycek body but she was one strange woman

Thread