Thread
Printable Version

X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x04 Millennium

The millennium group being responsible for bringing the dead back to life and who are trying to bring about the end of the world on New Year's Eve was bizarre

7x05 Rush

Max having the power to move at lightning speed was creepy

7x06 The Goldberg Variation

I can believe the man survived from being thrown from the top of a building but the the way he won the poker game he was having one hell of a lucky streak and all to try and save the kids life

7x07 Orison

Donald Pfaster escaping from prison and going after Dana because she escaped from him was interesting

7x08 The Amazing Maleeni

Maleeni turning his head 360 degrees for the audience after being heckled was impressive but his head falling off after was bizarre until you realised they were twins

7x09 Signs and Wonders

The deaths being linked to the snakes which are killing the those that don't believe in god was another bizarre episode

7x10 Sein und Zeit (1)

Mulder not returning his his mother phone call was before she died was sad and I'm not surprised he wanted to investigate the case where a little girl mysteriously disappeared from her home

7x11 Closure (2)

I can't believe how many children's bodies were found at Santa's grotto but the man that took Mulder on a journey which reveals the truth about his sister's abduction was interesting

7x12 X-COPS

The Deputy being reluctant to say what he seen was amusing but having the Cops camera crews following was bound to make things awkward and Dana's dislike for the camera crew was amusing

7x13 First Person Shooter

Who would of thought the high-tech world of a virtual reality game would be so deadly but I had a felling something bad was going to happen to the so called expert while playing the game and Scully battling the deadly digital character to save Mulder was amusing

7x14 Theef

The poor doctor's family being killed by what looked like voodoo but the wife being microwaved in the scan machine was diabolical

7x15 En Ami

The Cigarette Smoking Man curing the boy of cancer was incredible but only offering Scully the cure for cancer if she travels with him was bizarre and after all that it looks like he played her from the beginning

7x16 Chimera

I should of realised it was the Sheriff's wife was the killer when the two victims just happened to be her husbands mistresses

7x17 All Things

That woman crossing the road was freaky as if Scully hadn't braked to avoid her she would of been hit by the truck and using alternative medicine to save Daniel was surprising

7x18 Brand X

Mulder and Skinner hitting a brick wall with the tobacco company lawyer was predictable but Mulder getting his own back when asked about the tobacco beetle was amusing and who would of thought Mulder almost died as well

7x19 Hollywood A.D.

Watching the movie which was made based on Mulder and Scully was amusing but the dancing bones in the crypt was priceless

7x20 Fight Club

Betty Templeton and Lulu Pfeiffer being 2 women who look identical was one thing but causing chaos wherever they have been for the last twelve years was bizarre

7x21 Je Souhaite

Wishing to be invisible was a bad idea as the truck that killed him couldn't see him but the cyclist falling over his dead body was amusing and Mulder should of been more specific what he wished for

7x22 Requiem

Billy's father denying that a UFO had crashed in the forest was interesting as it turned out to be a shape shifting, Skinner witnessing Mulder's abduction and Scully being pregnant was a interesting way to end the season

8x01 Within (1)

The new Deputy Director being responsible for organizing the manhunt for Mulder was interesting as it was obvious he was only trying to cover up the alien story

Thread