Thread
Printable Version

X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x12 Aubrey

I had a feeling that it was a sibling of Cokely that was reenacting the 50 year old murders but was surprised it was the young female police detective B.J. who was the killers granddaughter

2x13 Irresistible

It was strange when Scully began feeling uncomfortable with the work of the predator

2x14 Die Hand die Verletzt

What horrific memories for Shannon but the town's real worshippers attempt to hide their tracks by killing her was tragic

2x15 Fresh Bones

Another strange episode when Mulder and Scully find themselves in the middle of a secret war between the camp commander and a Voodoo priest but Scully getting the voodoo curse was interesting

2x16 Colony (1)

Interesting episode with the sudden reappearance of Mulder sister Samantha which distracted him from the case he was working and what a great end with Scully looking at Mulder while he is also on the phone

2x17 End Game (2)

It's a shame Mulder sister Samantha has gone again but Skinner helping Scully find where Mulder had gone was nice

2x18 Fearful Symmetry

Another strange episode animals disappearing and repairing somewhere else and pregnant

2x19 Død Kalm

These episode get stranger and stranger but the old age makeup was great

2x20 Humbug

Scully and Mulder face while he was pulling the nail out of the guys nostril was priceless and Scully pretending to eat the bug was good

2x21 The Calusari

The mother thinking it was the grandmother who was responsible for the trouble was wrong and Charlie was the only one that was at all the accidents

2x22 F. Emasculata

What a was to test a virus on prisoners and then destroying all the evidence

2x23 Soft Light

Another interesting and strange episode when a freak accident which has now turns his shadow into a deadly weapon but the loss of Detective Kelly Ryan a friend of Scully's which was a shame

2x24 Our Town

That was one hell of a body dump in the river but Scully and her bucket of fried chicken i thought was funny considering what they were investigating

2x25 Anasazi (1)

Great season final When an amateur hacker obtains some top secret government files and Mudler finding all those alien bodies in the railway carriage that was buried was great and what a cliffhanger

3x01 The Blessing Way (2)

I'm glad they didn't prolong the fact that Mulder was presumed dead and Scully finding the chip in her neck was interesting but another cliffhanger

3x02 Paper Clip (3)

Skinner standing up to the Cigarette Smoking Man was great but what happened to Scully sister was terrible

3x03 D.P.O.

Strange how the teenage boy could summoned the lightning and survive but then using it to kill others crazy. Trying to create a accident by changing the traffic lights was similar to today's episode of Lie to Me

3x04 Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose

Clyde Bruckman was good at knowing where the killer had left the bodies but not being able to pick the winning lotto numbers i thought was amusing and his prediction about being in bed with Scully i thought was funny

3x05 The List

The killings by a death-row inmate that occur after his execution was strange but all the maggots infestation's was disturbing

3x06 2Shy

Jesse's mother was crazy letting herself into Virgil Incanto apartment but Jesse recognising her mothers perfume was a great help and Ellen saving Scully was great

Thread