Thread
Printable Version

X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x07 The Walk

Mulder telling the quadruple amputee not to sleepwalk was amusing  because he  suspects the soldier is able to leave his body to kill the people responsible

3x08 Oubliette

Another strange episode with Lucy having a physic link to Amy when she was kidnapped by the same man that kidnapped and held her hostage for years as a child

3x09 Nisei (1)

Interesting episode where Mulder order a videotape of an alien autopsy which turns into a complicated investigation and when Scully investigates a Mutual UFO Network group and discovers several women who claim to know her

3x10 731 (2)

interesting conclusion to the last episode when Mulder is trapped on the train with a ticking bomb and a killer who claims to be an NSA agent but nice rescue from Mr X

3x11 Revelations

It made a change for Mulder to be the sceptic when Kevin displaying inexplicable wounds of religious significance

3x12 War of the Coprophages

Amusing episode with Mulder keep ringing Scully only for her to has scientific explanations for all of them but all those cockroaches.was enough to make me itch

3x13 Syzygy

This has to be one of the corniest episodes with the two blond virgins and the school mascot is a horny beast and all due to a rare planetary alignment that affects people's behavior but the girls statements were word for word perfect right up to they turned on each other which was amusing

3x14 Grotesque

Mulder handling Mostow's knife in the evidence room was a careless mistake and Agent Bill Patterson being responsible was interesting

3x15 Piper Maru (1)

Mulder missed that woman going into the men's toilet and then taking over Krycek body but she was one strange woman

3x16 Apocrypha (2)

Another strange case with a 50 year old engine oil being the unexplained host of body jumping and the same guy the killed Melissa was responsible for Skinner's shooting and all links back to the Cigarette Smoking Man

3x17 Pusher

Another strange case with the Pusher being able to control people by his voice but allowing him to kill a cop so they could trace the call was outrageous and that was a close call with the russian roulette

3x18 Teso Dos Bichos

interesting case when an ancient artifact is believed to be linked to a series of deaths and Mona opening the rattling toilet only to see a load of rats was crazy but those crazy cat were scary

3x19 Hell Money

That was one crazy game the Chinese men were playing when Mulder and Scully came to investigate the deaths of several Chinese men found to be missing vital internal organs but the tragic thing was the game was rigged so incurred certain death

3x20 Jose Chung's From Outer Space

It's nice to have an alien episode with Mulder and Scully trying to find out the truth about the couples claim to have been abducted

3x21 Avatar

Good episode when Skinner is accused of murder and whoever was behind the conspiracy did a great job

3x22 Quagmire

It was obvious that it would be Mulder who would believes that the local legend about a lake monster may be real when they investigate a series of mysterious deaths and disappearances near the lake but the black duck in the mist was amusing and the monster being an alligator should of been expected

3x23 Wetwired

Another strange episode when Mulder and Scully investigate a case where a man murdered several people, believing that all of them were the same person and Scully going off the rails was interesting

3x24 Talitha Cumi (1)

The man who stepped forward to heal the gunshot wound of one of the victims in the hostage situation was interesting but the news footage when he changed was fascinating and I'm not surprised Mulder is after the Cigarette Smoking Man after what happened to his mother

4x01 Herrenvolk (2)

I had to watch the conclusion of the last episode before i move on to something else for a while, that alien bounty hunter after Jeremiah Smith was relentless and the clone of his sister was strange but save his mother was a nice ending

4x02 Home

It's hard to believe how long it's been since i watched the last episode,  i suppose it should of been expected that the reclusive family would has a history of inbreeding just to keep the family alive but why on earth did sheriff swap the gun for the bat and finding the mother still alive was predictable after the found the baby with birth defects buried in shallow grave

Thread