Thread
Printable Version

Movie Trailer Topic

Reply 176#176 gyki98's post

What caught my interest were the last few seconds of the trailer. It got me curious about the movie. Can't find anything about it though, and thought someone here might know something about it.

Watched the new Transporter movie and i have to say it was better than the second one but not as good as the first one, and i am looking forward to the second Crank movie.

Just saw a trailer for the new Friday the 13th movie and it looks great, it is released on February 13th which happens to be a Friday, i cant wait to go see this.

Reply 182#182 spratt89's post

i cant wait for crank 2 too.this time with electricity

apart from Will Smith, Jason Statham is in my favourite top 5 actors.

Has anybody seen Twilight yet?

I personally thought the movie was okay. Better than I expected at least. I had pretty low expectations for it, since I'm a huge fan of the books and was afraid that the movie might screw up. Some parts were really cheesy though, but over all, it didn't disappoint. They're coming out with New Moon sometime next year. Filming is supposed to start in March.

going to see it next week

Jurassic Park 4' unlikely to happen

Producer Kathleen Kennedy has admitted that Jurassic Park 4 is unlikely to come to fruition.

Speaking to Coming Soon, Kennedy disclosed that she, partner Frank Marshall and Steven Spielberg are no longer developing a sequel to the dinosaur adventure series.

She said: "No... I don't know. You know, when [author Michael] Crichton passed away, I sorta felt maybe that's it. Maybe that's a sign that we don't mess with it."

Universal previously hired William Monahan and John Sayles to write scripts for a fourth instalment in the franchise.

Keanu Reeves to star in '47 Ronin'

Keanu Reeves will lead the cast of Universal's samurai epic 47 Ronin.

Based on a true story, the movie will revolve around a warrior who leads a group of swordsmen to avenge the death of their master in 1702.

47 Ronin will combine the fantasy elements seen in the Lord Of The Rings franchise with the realistic battle scenes portrayed in Gladiator, reports Variety.

Wanted writer Chris Morgan is penning the screenplay.

Reeves's new movie, a remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still, is released on December 12.

Madagascar' sequel tops UK box office

Animated comedy Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa has topped the UK box office chart.

Ben Stiller's comedy vehicle knocks Four Christmases into second, while Quantum Of Solace drops to fifth.

Jason Statham's Transporter 3 debuts at three and Samuel L Jackson's thriller Lakeview Terrace charts at seven.

The top ten in full:

1. (-) Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa - £6,300,000
2. (1) Four Christmases - £2,275,585
3. (-) Transporter 3 - £958,615
4. (3) Changeling - £721,221
5. (2) Quantum Of Solace - £720,390
6. (4) Body Of Lies - £260,503
7. (-) Lakeview Terrace - £224,493
8. (5) My Best Friend's Girl - £125,690
9. (6) High School Musical 3: Senior Year - £110,110
10. (-) The Children - £98,205

'Elm Street' remake given the green light

Producers have confirmed that a remake of classic horror movie Nightmare On Elm Street has been given the green light.

Horror movie veterans Brad Fuller and Andrew Form, responsible for films including The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Amityville Horror, told ShockTillYouDrop that a revamp is definitely happening.

"It's our next movie," said Form. "Hopefully shooting this spring."

Transformers' Michael Bay will also take on production duties.

Cape Fear writer Wesley Strick is reportedly attached to the new script, but the producers have assured fans that they won't be altering the storyline dramatically.

"It's not Freddy cracking jokes. We want to make a horrifying movie," said Fuller. "The concept is so scary, don't fall asleep or you'll die. This guy gets you when you're most vulnerable, in your sleep.

"We love that. That's the basis of the movie. It'll be most similar to the first one but in terms of kills and dreams we'll borrow from the entire series."

The producers have credited a good response to another horror movie remake as sealing the deal. Friday The Thirteenth has been revamped for a release next year, with Bay again at the helm, and the producers have claimed that early audience screenings have been very positive.

Original Nightmare star Robert Englund earlier ruled out a possible return to play Freddy Krueger but the producers have revealed that they are hopeful he might still appear in another role.

Must-see

looks pretty good

Reply 193#193 spratt89's post

it based on the comic book adaptation of the spirit

Goyer's 'Magneto' relying on 'Wolverine

David Goyer has revealed that his X-Men spinoff Magneto is relying on Wolverine's box office success to go forward.

Goyer told Collider that studio 20th Century Fox are reluctant to move forward with the project at the moment.

He said: "They're going to wait until Wolverine comes out to decide whether or not they're going to greenlight another X-Men-related film.

"They like the script a lot and it's definitely a movie they say they want to make, it's a movie I'm still interested in making, so we're just waiting on Wolverine."

Goyer added that the film will focus on future mutant enemies Erik Lehnsherr and Charles Xavier in their early years.

"It takes place around 1961, 1962 - it's that era but with mutants," he explained. "They're not running around quite as much in costumes. It's primarily a friendship between Charles and Erik, they're best friends in the film and they go up against another villain."

X-Men Origins

Just saw the preview for it and i have to say it is unbelievable, looks better than all 3 X-men movies put together, this movie i am looking forward to going to see, as i think this may be a film of the year contender along with Terminator.

Fifth 'Terminator' eyed for 2011

A fifth instalment in the Terminator series has entered development, Variety reports.

Halcyon Company pair Derek Anderson and Victor Kubicek, who own the movie rights to the sci-fi franchise, have revealed that they are working with Terminator Salvation director McG on a follow-up.

They had planned to wait until the release of Salvation next summer before pressing ahead with another movie, but positive reaction from trailers and preview footage has led them to set a tentative release date for 2011.

"We feel the time is now to start shaping the next part of this," said Kubicek, who envisions Salvation as the first film in a new Terminator trilogy.

Christian Bale will return for the next movie as freedom fighter John Connor as part of his three-film agreement with Halcyon.

Terminator Salvation arrives in cinemas on May 22, 2009.

looks like a really funny film.

Reply 199#199 spratt89's post

Adam sandler flims are always good

Thread