Thread
Printable Version

Movie Trailer Topic

Johnny's Back As Captian Jack

DISNEY has confirmed that Hollywood heartthrob JOHNNY DEPP will buckle on his swash again for a fourth installment of the Pirates Of The Caribbean franchise.
Johnny, who played unhinged hero Captain Jack Sparrow, helped the three previous films rake in £1.3 billion at the box office.

Action blockbuster supremo JERRY BRUCKHEIMER, who will also be in charge of a big screen remake of The Lone Ranger, will produce the film.

Dishy Depp is set to play the American gunslinger’s sidekick Tonto as well as the Mad Hatter in a TIM BURTON 3-D remake of Alice In Wonderland.

Johnny took to the stage at the Disney studios to announce his new roles dressed as Captain Jack while wearing a Lone Ranger mask.

George Is The Cloon Ranger

HOLLYWOOD heart-throb GEORGE CLOONEY is to play the Lone Ranger in a new movie.
The Oscar-winner, 47, will appear as the masked crimefighter with fellow star JOHNNY DEPP as the legend’s trusty sidekick Tonto.

An insider said last night: “George is very keen — he’s been trying to do a movie with Johnny for a long time.

“He thinks they’ll make the perfect on-screen partnership,”

The film will be written by Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio, who also scripted the three hit Pirates Of The Caribbean films starring Depp, 45.

The fictional cowboy was invented for radio in the 1930s but is best known from the long-running 1950s TV serial, when he was played by Clayton Moore.

The next movie im waiting for is the new startrek film. I don't know how it will be welcomed by hard core fans with it going back to kirk. I think they should have made a voyager film but they did not ask me so we have this to look forward to instead

should be a good movie

Eagle Eye

It will keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish the acting is ok but it was a good film and just very good story

Jumper

just watched this again and must say it was a good film, it got strange in parts but no film is perfect

My Simpsons Movie Review

There were some absolute classic moments in this film. Pretty much every moment Homer and the pig were on the screen together made me laugh - in particular the "Spiderpig" part, comedy genius! And there were the usual obvious jokes, which were still a giggle, for example when the silo full of pig poo was pulled out of the lake, and Homer denied all knowledge, despite it being turned over and it having text saying "Return to Homer Simpson." Gotta love The Simpsons!

Reply 67#67 spratt89's post

i think it was rubbish

some parts were

National Treasure 2: Book Of Secrets

National Treasure 2 is an unusual sequel in that it out-performs the first film. It follows the same format of a globe-trotting treasure hunt with Nic Cage as the slightly daffy professor on the track of an historic mystery. However, NT2 positively gallops along from one clue to the next, dashing from the USA to Paris to London and back again -- just in time to burgle the two most well-protected buildings on the planet and then kidnap (!) the President.
NT2 isn't a serious film but it does have a very serious cast and an edge-of-the-seat director. So Cage is well supported by the likes of Harvey Keitel, Jon Voigt and Ed Harris (who plays the bad guy. Well, sort of. You'll see!). NT2 probably takes huge liberties with actual fact and historical events but it is tightly plotted and extremely enjoyable. Bad guys always drive (indestructible) Range Rovers, and James Bond ain't the only man to wear a dinner suit under a wetsuit.

Reply 70#70 spratt89's post

i liked the movie but i have a bit bad memorys of it.i was at the theather it was the last 30 mins  of the movie and i wanted to pee sooo bad.so theres no way out to the bathroom so i sat there.i was in the toilet for 15 mins

Die Hard 4

I was sceptical watching yet another Die Hard movie, but actually, I was very pleasantly surprised. The action was fast paced throughout and the sheer audacity of the plot kept me fully absorbed. McClane, although looking pretty much older these days, is still plausible as the energetic lone hero determined to do his duty and conquer evil. Yes, the plot was totally unbelievable but why would you want to depress yourself with realism - take a look at the daily news for that! I appreciate a good bit of escapism and this really fits the bill. If you like a movie with a good deal of ass-kicking and where unsuspecting, ill-equipped good guy/lone hero outwits gang of highly skilled, technologically well-equipped and thoroughly organised assasins then this could be the movie for you! And it looks to me like the daughter - a chip off the old block - could be the star of future Die Hard movies assuming her father's mantle?? - now that would be a good movie !!! Give it a go - what have you got to lose?

Movies Coming Soon

These are some of the movies coming out soon that i am most looking forward to seeing

Body Of Lies
Fast And Furious 4
Ice Age 3
How to Lose Friends & Alienate People
Knowing
Madagascar 2
Punisher War Zone
Quantum of Solace
Terminator Salvation
Soul Man
The Express

Reply 73#73 spratt89's post

I'm looking forward to Terminator Salvation. I'm hoping that it's going to be a lot better than Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

i agree it has to be much better, but with Christian Bale in it, then i would guess it will be a good movie at least

Reply 75#75 spratt89's post

Yes, I hope so too. Christian Bale is always doing a good job. I just saw the remake of the western movie 3:10 to Yuma. I can really recommend it.

The new Twilight Trailer:

that's a good one, i hope it turns out to be a good movie

Reply 78#78 spratt89's post

Yeh, I agree. This trailer is really good. I just hope the movie turns out to be as good as promised !!

Reply 77#77 shinny's post

Probably a movie I want to see. Thanks for the trailer.
Have you read the books?

Thread