Thread
Printable Version

Movie Trailer Topic

Reply 80#80 serena75's post

No problem. No, I haven't read the books for this.

Reply 81#81 shinny's post

I haven't read the books either. I didn't even know about them until just now, when I googled the movie.

Reply 82#82 serena75's post

Lol, I think someone else posted before that it's funny how it can sometimes take a movie to inform us of the book that existed before !!! How true that is.

LOL Yes, that is funny. They say that the book is always better than the movie. But I think some movies are actually better than the book. But I like to know the story behind the movie, if there are one.
You'll find the author of the movie Twilight here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2769412/ Her name is Stephenie Meyer.

[ Last edited by serena75 at 10-10-2008 15:51 ]

Body of Lies Trailer

Four Christmases-first christmas movie flim trailer

love the body of lies trailer

Reply 85#85 bala's post

looks awsome  

other triler looks good too

Hellboy 2

I really enjoyed this film more than the first to be honest.Fast forward to New York 2008 and goblin Prince, Nuada, wants to bring the army back to life as he does not trust the greedy and loose living human race. With the help of his ogre and vicious tooth fairies (they have the teeth!) he raids a NY auction room to claim the human's piece of the crown and begin his quest against humanity. Only the Red Guy, his firey and fishy friends (Liz and Abe) and his new boss, the gaseous Johann, can stop him and the army he has to control for his own destiny. This movie has it all - a fabulous plot, memorable set pieces, great cast, wry humour and a tight script that keep you engrossed for the whole 2 hours (almost). Luke Goss (yes, him from Bros) was excellent as the pale and evil Prince. Perlman again delivered in spades, the big guy with the big heart and fist to match. Supporting cast were excellent, Selma Blair as stunning as ever and Doug Jones as fishy and clever as before, though falling in love was his downfall. The Lord of the Rings type settings contrasted nicely with the above ground NY sequences and the balance between "here and now" and the fantasy underworld worked well and gave it a unique feel.

The Scorpion King 2 - Rise Of A Warrior

I am looking forward to buying this on dvd when it comes out on the 3rd of November, all the previews i have seen for it have been good, this is what the movie is about,
THE SCORPION KING 2 uncovers the origins of the 2002 summer blockbuster which starred Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson as Mathayus, the most fearsome desert warrior of the ancient world. Reaching deep into the past, this prequel begins with the king as a 13-year-old peasant boy (Michael Copon) who witnesses the kidnapping and death of his father at the hands of the terrifying Sargon (played by towering UFC Heavyweight Randy Couture). Thirsty for vengeance, young Mathayus trains at the Order of the Black Scorpion to sharpen his skills as a killing machine, then journeys to the underworld to retrieve the one sword that can help him defeat Sargon. When the burgeoning Scorpion King finally comes to blows with his murderous rival, the fate of the entire human race hangs in the balance.

Push (2009)

Reply 89#89 spratt89's post

it was retarted inmy opinion.crapy movie

Reply 91#91 bala's post

looks awsome

Reply 93#93 gyki98's post

it's been ages since there been a decent action-film

i just hope there isn't too hype for this flim

Here a lot Trailers

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I can't watch the trailers from youtube. I had the same problem yesterday. Is anyone else having this problem? I can watch for a few seconds, and then it just stops. And no sound. Strange...

Not happening with me but i think i had that problem before

Reply 97#97 spratt89's post

It's working today, and I have no idea why it didn't before. Oh well...

Reply 95#95 bala's post

all look great.cant wait for frydai 13th

Reply 95#95 bala's post

Thanks for the 17 again trailer. Looks like it could be fun to watch

Thread