Movie Trailer Topic

Reply 160#160 bala's post

Horrible. Not my kind of movie.

Reply 161#161 serena75's post

i know but this film aimed mindless teenagers that think this is funny

Reply 162#162 bala's post

You're right, of course. But I still think it's rubbish

Reply 163#163 serena75's post

i kind  of found the baby popping out on the dance floor rather funny & disgusting at the same time

Reply 164#164 bala's post

Disgusting? Yes. Funny? No. Surprising? Definitely

Reply 165#165 serena75's post

we have diffrence sense of humour

Hollywood Bosses Plan Film Of Moore's Life

Movie legend Sir Roger Moore's memoirs are set to be turned into a Hollywood biopic - with Johnny Depp slated to play the part of the James Bond actor.

Two top U.S. production companies are rumoured to be battling for the screen rights to the book - My Word Is My Bond - which was released in October.

The autobiography details Moore's exploits with legendary Tinseltown co-stars including Elizabeth Taylor, Lana Turner, and David Niven in the 1950s and '60s.

The thrilling tales have caught the imagination of movie bosses - with two leading Hollywood studios said to be in talks with Moore's literary agents to secure the rights to the book.

And a source close to Moore has confirmed that producers are keen to sign up an A-list star to play Moore - with Johnny Depp hotly tipped to take the role.

The source tells WENN, "The two production companies' interest in Sir Roger was heightened after they read the tales of his Hollywood exploits.

"They are keen to centre on that era ahead of his 007 days. They believe filmgoers will lap this one up and it could be a huge hit.

"The whole project is shrouded in secrecy but Sir Roger has been telling friends, with a knowingly raised eyebrow, that he's a great admirer of Johnny Depp."

jim carrey flim

Jim Carrey's film I would go and see, it looks great.

Reply 169#169 bala's post

Thanks for the trailer! It looks like it could be fun to watch

Reply 170#170 spratt89's post

it been ages since seen a good jim carrey

Reply 169#169 bala's post

that looks funny.

Duplicity

Bones - the movie

I found this one on youtube, but couldn't find any information about it.
Bones - the movie (it doesn't have anything to do with the tv-show Bones)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zpiTVsgSVDk

Reply 175#175 serena75's post

way too rock for this wigger

Reeves denies 'Speed 3' return

Rex Features
Keanu Reeves has quashed rumours that he will star in a third Speed movie.

Reports recently surfaced online claiming that 20th Century Fox has a script for a Speed 3 that features Reeves's cop character Jack Traven.

Speaking to IGN, the actor denied knowledge of the project and insisted that he won't star in it.

"I honestly don't know anything about it," he said. "I don't know if they are going to make another one, and if they are it won't be with me... honestly!"

The original Speed, which starred Reeves and Sandra Bullock, revolved around a bus wired up to a bomb that would explode should the vehicle's speed drop below 50 mph. A sequel was made with Jason Patric stepping in as a new character to replace Reeves.

i hope they do a third one as i loved the first two

Green Lantern' to feature Superman cameo

Warner Bros's upcoming superhero movie Green Lantern may feature a cameo appearance from Superman, reports MTV.

According to the film's screenwriter Marc Guggenheim, DC Comics's flagship hero makes a brief appearance in the script and the filmmakers are considering offering the part to Superman Returns star Brandon Routh or Smallville's Tom Welling.

Guggenheim said: "I love that stuff in general, and I think the fans would enjoy it. Brandon Routh or even Tom Welling [in Green Lantern] would be awesome. And anything is possible. The beauty part of being the writer, though, is that I don't actually have to make that judgment call."

He added: "You have to be careful when you do things like that, because it sounds great in concept, but when you sit down to watch it, it poses the danger of pulling you out of the film."

Green Lantern focuses on fighter pilot Hal Jordan, who is handed a ring that wields huge power. Studio Warner Bros is targeting a 2010 release for the blockbuster.

well i would prefer that Tom Welling does it and i hope he takes over the superman movies as well he is perfect for the part.

Thread