Thread
Printable Version

Movie Trailer Topic

looks like a really funny film.

Smith to get 'Hancock' sequel?

Will Smith has begun negotiations to star in a follow-up to summer blockbuster Hancock, reports say.

The Seven Pounds actor is said to be in the final stages of securing a deal to reprise his role as the down-and-out superhero, according to Page Six.

The actor already has one follow-up in the works, with a prequel to box office hit I Am Legend recently confirmed.

"He is ready to do both," an insider revealed. "Producers are just trying to get Charlize Theron to sign on for the Hancock sequel."

No details have been released about the Hancock storyline but the I Am Legend sequel will reportedly take place several years before the original film.

"It will be about how the disease spreads and the fall of the last great American city," said the source. "It will also develop the relationship between Will's character and his wife."

Will still wants to be a Bad Boy

WILL SMITH wants to be a Bad Boy again.
The I Am Legend star has played maverick cop Detective Mike Lowry in two Bad Boys movies and he has revealed that he would love to continue the series, as long as co-star MARTIN LAWRENCE agreed.

“I would do up to Bad Boys 6 if I could. I have so much fun working with Martin Lawrence,” he said.

“I love Miami. It’s like that little boy fantasy of fast cars and girls and I got the gun and the bad guys always lose. It's like I would make Bad Boys forever if I could.”

That's the trailer I saw, it looks fantastic

I think this could be much better that the 3 x-men movies.

Well i think they should of done that first before the X-men movies

I thought Iron Man would of had more than that

That looks very good film

that's true, but still looks good.

New Jack Ryan movie gets a writer

Oscar-nominated screenwriter Hossein Amini has been hired to pen the upcoming Jack Ryan sequel.

The CIA analyst, who was created by Tom Clancy, has not appeared on screen since 2002's The Sum Of All Fears.

Paramount Pictures have instructed Hossein to write a script focusing on the origins of Ryan, as opposed to an existing Clancy novel, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Earlier this year Spider-Man director Sam Raimi decided against making the movie, choosing instead to focus on his superhero franchise.

No casting announcements have been made yet, however Harrison Ford, who played Ryan in Patriot Games and Clear And Present Danger, recently voiced his interest in reprising the role.

Alec Baldwin and Ben Affleck have also portrayed the character.

I like the film it was funny in parts

US says 'Yes' to new Carrey comedy

Jim Carrey's Yes Man has topped the weekend box office in the US.

Based on Danny Wallace's book, the film debuts at number one with $18 million in ticket sales. In a close second is Will Smith's drama Seven Pounds with $16 million, which makes it the first Smith movie since boxing biopic Ali not to open at the top of the US box office.

The other new release, Universal animation The Tale Of Despereaux, lands at number three.

Elsewhere, last week's chart leader The Day The Earth Stood Still slips to number four while awards hopeful Slumdog Millionaire climbs to number eight as it widens its theatrical release.

The top ten in full:

1. (-) Yes Man - $18,160,000
2. (-) Seven Pounds - $16,000,000
3. (-) The Tale Of Despereaux - $10,507,000
4. (1) The Day The Earth Stood Still - $10,150,000
5. (2) Four Christmases - $7,745,000
6. (3) Twilight - $5,227,000
7. (4) Bolt - $4,256,000
8. (11) Slumdog Millionaire - $3,150,000
9. (5) Australia - $2,325,000
10. (6) Quantum Of Solace - $2,150,000

Snyder eyes 'Dark Knight Returns' movie

Zack Snyder has revealed that he wants to adapt Frank Miller's comic book The Dark Knight Returns into a feature film.

Snyder, who helmed a film version of Miller's 300 and upcoming comic movie Watchmen, told iFMagazine that he has asked studio Warner Bros about creating a big screen adaptation of the story, which focuses on an ageing Bruce Wayne as he comes out of retirement to defend Gotham City for a final time.

"I said I'm interested in Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns," he commented. "That's really my favourite comic book."

The director admitted that his chances of making the movie are slim as it is likely to conflict with Warner Bros's Christian Bale-led Batman series.

"The studio has this massive franchise and I don't think they'll let me make a Batman movie where he's 50 years old and Ronald Reagan is President," he said.

Think the stuff that I hope that Sylvester Stallone and Sandra Bullock does go ahead

I am really catching up with my films at the moment, lots of spare time and well I have over 400 DVDS.

no took a break from watching them

watched this the other day, talk about lots of action.

Well the Terminator movie is looking better and better

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 7-25-2009 10:51 ]

Night At The Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-7-2009 17:30 ]

Thread