42 123
Thread
Printable Version

Fear Itself Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fear Itself Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Fear Itself Here

its a rip off of the ended masters of horror(whitch no 1 here knows )im watching the pilot and i must admit i hate nbc with the censoreship.on showtime masters of horror was uncensored with the no censorship.in this 1 theres not mutch gore.for horror fans like me i recomend to watch it wen theres nothink better to do

Click Here For The Fear Itself About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Fear Itself on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:35 ]

Reply 1#1 gyki98's post

i have it downloaded but i just haven't had any time to watch it-am plan watch tomorrow-i will let you know what i think

Reply 2#2 bala's post

its a piece of crap.they dont show how a dudes head was chopped off.for christ sake masters of horror  showed a head being slowly cut and then chopped off.this is a joke of horror.im prety mad

Reply 3#3 gyki98's post

you see I'm not too much Horror fan as long as it scary I'm happy.

Reply 3#3 gyki98's post

Not being a fan of horror (at all) I think it's pretty ghastly that they would show a head being cut slowly then chopped off.  Sounds more gory than anything.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 bala's post

its not gona scare you but as your not a horror fan ull like it.....maybe

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

the writers know what the horror fans want.i loved that episode.i hope fear itself gets cancelled.such waist of great horror movie writers.

Reply 7#7 gyki98's post

but you need understand these network have Censers these writer follow the rules they provide for them

Reply 8#8 bala's post

but why such good writers stories be made in a joke of a show.

Reply 9#9 gyki98's post

you know it's only 1 episode-why don't  you wait until you seen 3 or more episode before making an opinion?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

the stories are great,but u cant get an horror fan exited with a bit of blood and a steak thru a stomich now can u.

a steak through a stomach

ouch

As bala already mentioned, the networks do have censorship and can only show certain content. They will get fined by the FCC if they don't follow the regulations. Showtime and all of the other pay cable channels do not have to obey these and can show the type of graphic content you were talking about. Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Weeds, The Sopranos and The Wire can be as graphic as they want to for this reason.

Because I do not like "real" horror films, I thought the first story was pretty intriguing. It moved right along (as the show is only 45 minutes) and the horror level wasn't bad. The end was very good... I wish networks had these types of things (i.e. anthologies, horror type shows)... This summer, I need this type of stuff to keep my schedule alive. If it gets canceled, I'll be saddened. US users can find full episodes of Fear Itself on NBC.com and Hulu.com (as I did).

Reply 13#13 redsoxpatriot30's post

well if people like it let it roll

Episode 1

Wow this really brutal i mean saw-up the lips, hanging a person upside and ending was

Reply 15#15 bala's post

if u think that was brutal watch masters of horror episode "pelts".there a guys mouth was saw´d up more realisticly and eyes.great episode that was.

The scariest part about this is that torture, beheadings, and death is considered entertainment now.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 17#17 silver1978's post

its a filthy and dirty pleasure

Reply 18#18 gyki98's post

Will you be watching second episode today?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

yes.but i dont expect anythink good

42 123
Thread