Thread
Printable Version

Fear Itself Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 gyki98's post

well you were wrong this was much better episode than first-it had good plot a begaining and end great story to watch i really enjoy it .

Reply 21#21 bala's post

the storys are pure gold but how they present em makes em weak.ill watch the 2 nd ep tonight

Reply 22#22 gyki98's post

you won't be impressed nothing terrible or horrible appends-it a lot tamer than last episode.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

yup ur right.im givin up on this show.i hope masters of horror gets added.i would love to see some of the episodes again.im very suprised that there wasn´t added a show i like.im sure that theres gona be somethink i like next time(not sic)

[ Last edited by gyki98 at 6-28-2008 17:11 ]

Reply 24#24 gyki98's post

Well i like it

Reply 25#25 bala's post

im glad you do

Reply 26#26 gyki98's post

well I'm sorry it isn't as graphic has you want it to be

Reply 27#27 bala's post

i dont care that mutch im just happy others like it

Spooked *SPOILERS*

This was not as good as the first (what is it with me and pilots?!) and was ok. The premise was not good from the start, but the message this was trying to get across was just...enh. The most disturbing thing in the whole episode was Meredith laughing at the end...just makes me sick to my stomach. He was so close to sparing her life and gets shot himself. The last line connected the story like last week's..."It was an accident." The background info on Harry could be summed up in that one line. Overall, it was good but it needed work. Hopefully, the 3rd episode will bring the show up. So far, the pilot rocks at #1 for me!

Reply 29#29 redsoxpatriot30's post

trust me you should watch episode 2 and 3 they are both good

Reply #30 bala's post

I'll watch the third episode this week sometime or during the weekend, but the one I just commented on was the second episode. It was ok, it was confusing yet somewhat satisfying. The end was just so-so.

Reply 31#31 redsoxpatriot30's post

come on guy got shot by his partner-that's brillant ending

Reply #32 bala's post

...not what I was looking for... It just fell apart and I never got what those children represented in the house. It was so cool, confusing and just fell apart. I don't know...at least there are different writers each week. I really do wish that this comes back for another season. Whoever wrote the first episode needs to write another one! It was based on a short story and I'm going to find it...

Reply 33#33 redsoxpatriot30's post

i hated the first one but the other 3 were great

i will looking into it and see what i can find-i just took that children to be creep the cop out scare him to death .

still loving the show   and the kids he saw in the 2nd episode were actually flashbacks to his childhood! the kids were actually him and his brother that he shot!!! btw when does the show air in the us? i mean what days?

Reply 35#35 killian32's post

Thursday

Episode 5

Wow this was a scary episode i mean this was really scary compared last 3 this one was .

Reply #37 bala's post

Mmm...that makes me feel great. The third episode is on my schedule for tomorrow night...we'll see if the series can grab my attention again...otherwise, it's taking up the slot normally reserved for Bones... That's how generous I am for this show ... Which episode was Maggie Lawson in? She's great as an actress...in Psych she's perfect in the role she plays...didn't see much of her in the season premiere though.

Reply 38#38 redsoxpatriot30's post

Episode 4

Fear Itself 1x07

This was a good episode but highly unoriginal-i seen this story many times on tv-gated community-seriously it was rather predictable but last week episode was awful i mean it was bad episode but this episode was better because no screaming but seriously when you buy a house don't people read the agreement before signing-i know your happy but you can't be stupid enough sign something you haven't read?.

Thread