Thread
Printable Version

Fear Itself Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 gyki98's post

i have it downloaded but i just haven't had any time to watch it-am plan watch tomorrow-i will let you know what i think

Reply 3#3 gyki98's post

you see I'm not too much Horror fan as long as it scary I'm happy.

Reply 7#7 gyki98's post

but you need understand these network have Censers these writer follow the rules they provide for them

Reply 9#9 gyki98's post

you know it's only 1 episode-why don't  you wait until you seen 3 or more episode before making an opinion?

a steak through a stomach

ouch

Episode 1

Wow this really brutal i mean saw-up the lips, hanging a person upside and ending was

Reply 18#18 gyki98's post

Will you be watching second episode today?

Reply 20#20 gyki98's post

well you were wrong this was much better episode than first-it had good plot a begaining and end great story to watch i really enjoy it .

Reply 22#22 gyki98's post

you won't be impressed nothing terrible or horrible appends-it a lot tamer than last episode.

Reply 24#24 gyki98's post

Well i like it

Reply 26#26 gyki98's post

well I'm sorry it isn't as graphic has you want it to be

Reply 29#29 redsoxpatriot30's post

trust me you should watch episode 2 and 3 they are both good

Reply 31#31 redsoxpatriot30's post

come on guy got shot by his partner-that's brillant ending

Reply 33#33 redsoxpatriot30's post

i hated the first one but the other 3 were great

i will looking into it and see what i can find-i just took that children to be creep the cop out scare him to death .

Reply 35#35 killian32's post

Thursday

Episode 5

Wow this was a scary episode i mean this was really scary compared last 3 this one was .

Reply 38#38 redsoxpatriot30's post

Episode 4

Fear Itself 1x07

This was a good episode but highly unoriginal-i seen this story many times on tv-gated community-seriously it was rather predictable but last week episode was awful i mean it was bad episode but this episode was better because no screaming but seriously when you buy a house don't people read the agreement before signing-i know your happy but you can't be stupid enough sign something you haven't read?.

Thread