Thread
Printable Version

Fear Itself Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fear Itself Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Fear Itself Here

its a rip off of the ended masters of horror(whitch no 1 here knows )im watching the pilot and i must admit i hate nbc with the censoreship.on showtime masters of horror was uncensored with the no censorship.in this 1 theres not mutch gore.for horror fans like me i recomend to watch it wen theres nothink better to do

Click Here For The Fear Itself About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Fear Itself on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:35 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

its a piece of crap.they dont show how a dudes head was chopped off.for christ sake masters of horror  showed a head being slowly cut and then chopped off.this is a joke of horror.im prety mad

Reply 4#4 bala's post

its not gona scare you but as your not a horror fan ull like it.....maybe

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

the writers know what the horror fans want.i loved that episode.i hope fear itself gets cancelled.such waist of great horror movie writers.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

but why such good writers stories be made in a joke of a show.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

the stories are great,but u cant get an horror fan exited with a bit of blood and a steak thru a stomich now can u.

Reply 13#13 redsoxpatriot30's post

well if people like it let it roll

Reply 15#15 bala's post

if u think that was brutal watch masters of horror episode "pelts".there a guys mouth was saw´d up more realisticly and eyes.great episode that was.

Reply 17#17 silver1978's post

its a filthy and dirty pleasure

Reply 19#19 bala's post

yes.but i dont expect anythink good

Reply 21#21 bala's post

the storys are pure gold but how they present em makes em weak.ill watch the 2 nd ep tonight

Reply 23#23 bala's post

yup ur right.im givin up on this show.i hope masters of horror gets added.i would love to see some of the episodes again.im very suprised that there wasn´t added a show i like.im sure that theres gona be somethink i like next time(not sic)

[ Last edited by gyki98 at 6-28-2008 17:11 ]

Reply 25#25 bala's post

im glad you do

Reply 27#27 bala's post

i dont care that mutch im just happy others like it

Thread