Thread
Printable Version

Skins Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Skins Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Please discuss any skin's tv show opinion here please-this topic will get moved when the fourm for the show is created

I really hate Tony -i mean i was happy when a bus hit him but was shocked when it happen

[ Last edited by bala at 6-15-2008 19:18 ]

i forgot to mention 3rd season they have a new cast -current actor were all sacked

seriously? ALL of them? Wow. That is a bit drastic.....

Reply 3#3 Teachergirl's post

Well there wanted  younger character

There wasn't really anyone who could continue to be in the series, Tony and Michelle were at uni, Sid and Cassie were in NYC, Anwar and Maxxie were in London.
Only Effy could have been in it really, but a new cast is probably good.

What is it about Tony - that he's an a**ehole?
Peace - through superior firepower

Reply 5#5 commando's post

i know i think they purposely made him like that so the audience would hate him

skins season 3 discussion

discuss this season here.

i like this season so far.i thought it would kinda suck with a new cast but its still very good.i cant wait for ep 3.

Reply 1#1 gyki98's post

Well the new cast are interesting but no-way things are like that in college -There are interesting bunch

Episode 3 & 4

Well i like Thomas-finally a nice guy but not really a good impression of Britain i love ending of the episode gang were all over each other his mother walks in but priceless moment Pandora man she's funny seriously it was strange seeing her cover up her boobs but it made me laugh

Episode 4 was ok but poor pandora i mean give it up to cook

Skins 3x06

Well i like neomi episode i thought it was interesting and it was a great episode

all episodes

every episode has been amazing.this new season is way way better than the old ones.i like the situation with effy and that skater dude

Reply 5#5 gyki98's post

Well she has so many boys after her

Reply 6#6 bala's post

every hot girl has boys after her since the girl was 13

ep 7

jj episode was really interesting.i think its kinda nice that emily "helped" jj become more self confident

Reply 8#8 gyki98's post

she did more than that at the end- now that what a call a real friend

Reply 9#9 bala's post

i liked the brawl at that club whrn cooke was all drugd up.at the start of the show i couldnt have guessed that emily is a lesbian

Reply 10#10 gyki98's post

It was kind of predictable previous episode confirm it

Yeah who would have thought that the cure for mild Autism was sex with a lesbian.....
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 12#12 dognxtdoor's post

i don't think she cured him  but who know let see where it goes.

She said one time friend with benefits offer

Reply 13#13 bala's post

i think hes gona be wanting more from her later.

Thread