Thread
Printable Version

Skins Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 34#34 gyki98's post

Cook pushing his father off the boat was funny but you understand why cook is the way he is. it's a shame we never meet his mum

Skins Season 4 Discussion - Possible Spoilers

" border="0" height="335" width="510">>Skins [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-15-2010 19:10 ]

I forgot where I left off since the show wasn't updated for a long time. :[

4x01 Thomas

I was surprised at who was responsible for giving the drugs to the suicide girl

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes but i don't know why Thomas felt so responsible and seriously cheating on Pandora with that girl was a surprised I really didn't think he had that in him

4x02 Emily

Good episode we find out the girl was stalking Naomi which devastated Emily

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes this was a good episode Emily really wanted to find out whether Naomi was cheating on her but i am glad she didn't jump

4x03 Cook

Cook's little brother has got a foul mouth but what a waste of a car and Cook finds out about his mother and Freddie

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

thank i don't need to watch it now

Katie

Wow this really was an intense episode i really felt sorry for Katie she used to such an awful character last year but this episode showed the softer side and doctor news was a bit of a shock i mean menopause at her age .

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The doctors new was tough and with her family drama and them not listening was terrible but the bathroom accident with Thomas was funny

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Oh yeah bathroom situation with Thomas was funny of all the things she could of done but did you notice the fact he was looking at her boobs the whole time- did you notice that side look when he was sitting on toilet it's like he couldn't look away

Reply 10#10 bala's post

He was probable looking at the funny looking covers on her boobs

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Probably he could of tried harder .

What is it girls on this show every time they need a pick-me-up they kiss strange guys to make them feel better about themselves ?

Freddie

Effie is really depressed I can't believe how messed up she is

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I have never watched this show before and quite frankly it has no appeal for me.  I only watched as my beloved Will Young was appearing in a cameo part and I wanted to see him.. He did ok i think .  

Quite frankly as the mother of a teenage son this show scares the living daylights out of me if its meant to be a representation of our youth today.  I just hope it acts more of a deterant.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 14#14 trulee's post

Well yeah parents really shouldn't watch this show but i only watch because i was never like that as a teenager. For me it rather amusing because it takes situation to the extreme but you need remember all kids on this show come  from a broken home and that why they are like that.

JJ

Well this episode i felt bad for JJ once he found out girl he likes has a child he should of walked away but he didn't and while i think he was sweet i really think he deserves better girl than her.

Why do any character they introduced in an episode have to be crazy

Reply 16#16 bala's post

crazy episode.left a bad taste in my mouth after freddie was murdered.good ep overall.i feel like this season  is the darkest one yet.

Thread