Thread
Printable Version

Skins Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 gyki98's post

We get a new cast next season

Reply 16#16 bala's post

JJ coming back home after two day with the new girlfriend while Cook was stuck in his room was funny

4x07 Effy

Effy's mother didn't need to know were she was going to after reading her comprehensive planer but what is with John Foster

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

he's in love with Effy

Naomi

Well this nice end the current season but i would love to seen cook proper beat up john

nice ep.bit confusing and empty but good overall.cant wait for the new cast

Reply 24#24 gyki98's post

What were you confused about?

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Yes and me and it looks like Freddie's sister Karen will have a bigger part in next season and a strange coincidence that Pandora and Thomas are going to Harvard

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes that convenient coincident by the writers.

you are right about karen having bigger part next season .

Skins Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Frankie

Well it took few minutes for me figure out whether it was he or a she but Frankie really has her fashion sense but i knew as soon girls saw that internet page those photo would end up in school.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

It did take a while to figure out that Franky was a girl but I'm not surprised living with two dads and i like the way she got her revenge during the hockey game and Mini was really mean for what she did with the photos

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

She really know how make an entrance crashing into all those bikes

New 'Skins' series entertains 820k

Series five of Skins premiered with a modest 820k on digital channel E4 on Thursday evening, according to the latest audience data.

The new episode, titled 'Franky', averaged 823k (4.6%) for E4 in the 10pm hour and 113k (1.1%) on E4 +1. The combined audience was down slightly on the 1.1m that tuned in for the opener of series four a year ago.Source

5x02 Rich

The girl in the library was mean to Rich and then in return he was then mean to Grace which was cruel

5x03 Mini

The way Mini acts you would thing she lived somewhere special and not an old terrace house but i wonder what part of the body her mother was exercising but it was obvious she didn't want to be sleep with Nick until she saw him come out the toilet with Grace which was stupid and by the look on her face it was her first time

5x04 Liv

That was some punch Liv gave the creep in the costume shop but this will give teenagers some bad ideas after some of their antics and who would of thought Matty and Nick are brothers

5x05 Nick

Nick becoming unsettled and as he sees Matty slip effortlessly into new friendships but blaming Matty for his mess up was uncalled for and i could under stand why he felt uncomfortable with all the photos of the woman's kids

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-4-2011 12:35  
The girl in the library was mean to Rich and then in return he was then mean to Grace which was cruel
Yes the girl rejection of Rich was awful but as a result Rich made another friend who made him appreciate balla and i thought she was great.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-13-2011 19:07  
The way Mini acts you would thing she lived somewhere special and not an old terrace house but i wonder what part of the body her mother was exercising but it was obvious she didn't want to be sleep w ...
It's rather sad to see her dieting and exercises to look perfect and it shows she's not perfect and it's clear she has no experience, she has a reputation but vomiting on your boyfriend would be a massive turn off but i am not surprised he turned his attention onto her friend who does seem a bit of flirt. . It's shame she was force into that situation with her boyfriend this is example of peer pressure and trying keep up relationship that certainly isn't working.

Thread