Thread
Printable Version

Skins Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 8#8 bala's post

What is 4OD ?

Reply 11#11 olia's post

It's not available overseas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4oD

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-2-2012 10:10  
Grace being horny was amusing but Rich getting caught almost in the act was classic and being chucked out of the hospital with his trousers around his ankles was priceless, it being all a dream and sh ...
Well that why we watch the show they come up diffrent way to confuse us i had feeling it was dream half way through

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

The new guy was a great new character but playing dice should amusing situations.

6x04 Franky

Luke taking Franky to a pub brawl was strange but the way she handled herself when one of them tried to hit her was impressive and she seamed to get off on the excitement but i am glad she eventually seen sense and walked away from him

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

That guy was bad news but i found the therapist great asking her talk to the penguin but i am glad she saw sense that what i like this show the journey isn't great on how people dealt with grief. Speaking Frankie is it just me or does she actually look like a girl rather than a boy last season.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

She has dropped the tomboy look

6x05 Mini

Well i had feeling her dad would do a runner after she told him she was pregnant and i hope she tell Ario the baby is his i thought she was going do that at the farm but you can't blame him after what Mini put him through.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

You would of thought if Mini wanted no strings sex with Alo she would of had or made him wear protection and being screwed over by her father was sad but she was warned

6x06 Nick

As soon as Nick tried to help to get Matty out of Morocco and back to Bristol i thought something would go wrong but Franky opening the web chat to Matty you knew would cause trouble

6x07 Alo

It's a shame Alo still has no clue that Mini is pregnant with his baby when he started going out with the new girl called Poppy and who would of thought she was only thirteen but it was a shame he didn't know that before they had sex, their underwear dance was priceless

6x08 Liv

Liv punching Mini was a shock but she was having trouble coming to terms with Grace's death

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-29-2012 21:18  
As soon as Nick tried to help to get Matty out of Morocco and back to Bristol i thought something would go wrong but Franky opening the web chat to Matty you knew would cause trouble
Yeah but those guys were dodgy but i never expected that ending with Franky.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-12-2012 23:18  
It's a shame Alo still has no clue that Mini is pregnant with his baby when he started going out with the new girl called Poppy and who would of thought she was only thirteen but it was a shame he did ...
Yes the underpants dance was amusing but the fact there was no parental supervision was kind of alarming for 14 year old birthday party.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-13-2012 06:42  
Liv punching Mini was a shock but she was having trouble coming to terms with Grace's death
Don't you mean slap ?, yeah but matie being naked in someone elses bed was rather amusing and how exactly did he get back ?

Mini & Franky

Well her mother coming back and finding out Mini pregant was a shock but eventually she accepted it and poor Allo finding out he's going to be a father but what he did at end was sweet. Franky certainly has mother issues thinking she could do a better job raising Mini baby but glad it got resolved.

Everyone

Well Franky meeting her sister and tracking her down was interesting and let hope sister helps her but the lie about the mother was sad but glad she told the truth . All in all a happy ending

Thread