Thread
Printable Version

Skins Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x09 Mini & Franky

How childish Alo was blaming everyone for ruining his life when it was only him that used his dick  but how he and her mother found out at the hospital was amusing

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well it was kind of a shock and i would of been upset, if i found i got a girl pregnant and didn't know about it

Reply 32#32 bala's post

The only one he should blame for not telling him is Mini but blaming the others was crazy and he's old enough to know the consequences of not using condoms

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

I agree he shouldn't blame his mates but think about he a teenager they believe if your friends know something that could affect your life they should tell him instead of keeping it a secret.

6x10 Everyone

The way Franky's sister told her that her mother was dead was cruel but lying about it was beyond belief and when she said she didn't have her cremated when it happened i was expecting her to be buried in the park or something

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

That was a bit of a surprise since it was going last time we see them i think wanted give everyone a happy ending. New cast next series

Reply 36#36 bala's post

It looks like next season is the last and is being done in three movies

http://www.tvrage.com/Skins/episode_guide/7

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Since there 3 different cast do you think each movie cover what they been up to ?

Reply 38#38 bala's post

That would be a nice way to wrap the show up

Skins Season 7 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres July 01, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-1-2013 11:19 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

How many episodes ?

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Only six episodes

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Will this be the final season because it does look like it will be

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Yes this is the final season which should be great seeing some of the original cast

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes it's going to be an epic conclusion

I am surprised this has lasted this long

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-8-2013 18:05 ]

7x01 Skins Fire (1)

Effy finding the discrepancy in the financial information was lucky but her boss taking the credit was predictable but what an awesome day on the stock exchange and Naomi wanting to be a stand-up comedian was disappointing but having cancer was surprise

Thread