Thread
Printable Version

Skins Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x02 Skins Fire (2)

What a turn around for Naomi and her stand-up comedian act but not sure about using her cancer as part of the act but blaming her treatment for being bald in the dispatch area was amusing, Effy using Dom again was predictable but as he has a big crush on her it's not fare and she should of expected a call from the FSA as she has made eleven million pounds, Naomi's sudden down turn was a surprise and sad

7x03 Skins Pure (1)

Cassie didn't take long to fall for Yaniv's advances and realising that someone is following her would be freaky but I cant believe he had the balls to ask for his camera back after she caught him and posing for him after finding out she has had 40,000 hits on her photos was a surprise

7x04 Skins Pure (2)

Cassie getting a photo shoot thanks to Jacob's photos was interesting but you just knew he would be upset but taking the responsibility for Ruben her younger brother while their father goes away will make her life awkward

7x05 Rise (1)

Cook being asked to help his employer's girlfriend find a house was interesting but I thought they would end up sleeping together but not him catching her having sex with another friend and having sloppy seconds with her is bound to have consequences especially after his employer killed the first guy

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-7-2013 11:32 ]

7x06 Rise (2)

Cook took a chance having sex with Emma knowing her father was home and has a shotgun and getting into a pub fight at her parents local didn't help matters, it didn't take Louie long to find them but Emma loosing it after finding her parents abandoned car was putting all their lives in danger from Louie and I cant believe Cook let Louie live after he killed Emma

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-3-2013 11:00  
Effy finding the discrepancy in the financial information was lucky but her boss taking the credit was predictable but what an awesome day on the stock exchange and Naomi wanting to be a stand-up come ...
Well it was rather good considering that it wasn't her job she was suppose to be assistant but i am impressed how she turned out considering what she was like when she was teenager. Naomi look so different since we seen her last. .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-10-2013 19:55  
What a turn around for Naomi and her stand-up comedian act but not sure about using her cancer as part of the act but blaming her treatment for being bald in the dispatch area was amusing, Effy using  ...
Well what a sad outcome for Naomi i really didn't expect that sort of ending and Emily being mad was understandable but Effy should called her soon especially after she was told chemo wasn't working.Look Effy is serious trouble with insider dealing but her boss hanging her out to dry was awful but to get Dom in trouble and that try to make it up to him by allowing him to do her was just awful. . So much for expecting Effy to have changed she still same teenage girl she was.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-16-2013 22:05  
Cassie didn't take long to fall for Yaniv's advances and realising that someone is following her would be freaky but I cant believe he had the balls to ask for his camera back after she caught him and ...
I was impressed that she was able to find the guy so easily and confront him but i was surprised she gave the camera back and offer to pose for the photos.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-23-2013 22:22  
Cassie getting a photo shoot thanks to Jacob's photos was interesting but you just knew he would be upset but taking the responsibility for Ruben her younger brother while their father goes away will  ...
I am not sure how i feel about the second part of Cassie story I mean first part was good but second parts just got a bit boring however i do agree Cassy looking after Rubin is certainly a big step for her. I am also glad she more stable and actually very responsible.

Thread