Thread
Printable Version

Skins Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 34#34 gyki98's post

Cook pushing his father off the boat was funny but you understand why cook is the way he is. it's a shame we never meet his mum

Skins Season 4 Discussion - Possible Spoilers

" border="0" height="335" width="510">>Skins [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-15-2010 19:10 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes but i don't know why Thomas felt so responsible and seriously cheating on Pandora with that girl was a surprised I really didn't think he had that in him

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes this was a good episode Emily really wanted to find out whether Naomi was cheating on her but i am glad she didn't jump

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

thank i don't need to watch it now

Katie

Wow this really was an intense episode i really felt sorry for Katie she used to such an awful character last year but this episode showed the softer side and doctor news was a bit of a shock i mean menopause at her age .

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Oh yeah bathroom situation with Thomas was funny of all the things she could of done but did you notice the fact he was looking at her boobs the whole time- did you notice that side look when he was sitting on toilet it's like he couldn't look away

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Probably he could of tried harder .

What is it girls on this show every time they need a pick-me-up they kiss strange guys to make them feel better about themselves ?

Freddie

Effie is really depressed I can't believe how messed up she is

Reply 14#14 trulee's post

Well yeah parents really shouldn't watch this show but i only watch because i was never like that as a teenager. For me it rather amusing because it takes situation to the extreme but you need remember all kids on this show come  from a broken home and that why they are like that.

JJ

Well this episode i felt bad for JJ once he found out girl he likes has a child he should of walked away but he didn't and while i think he was sweet i really think he deserves better girl than her.

Why do any character they introduced in an episode have to be crazy

Reply 18#18 gyki98's post

We get a new cast next season

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

he's in love with Effy

Naomi

Well this nice end the current season but i would love to seen cook proper beat up john

Reply 24#24 gyki98's post

What were you confused about?

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes that convenient coincident by the writers.

you are right about karen having bigger part next season .

Skins Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Frankie

Well it took few minutes for me figure out whether it was he or a she but Frankie really has her fashion sense but i knew as soon girls saw that internet page those photo would end up in school.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

She really know how make an entrance crashing into all those bikes

Thread