Thread
Printable Version

Skins Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

skins season 3 discussion

discuss this season here.

i like this season so far.i thought it would kinda suck with a new cast but its still very good.i cant wait for ep 3.

all episodes

every episode has been amazing.this new season is way way better than the old ones.i like the situation with effy and that skater dude

Reply 6#6 bala's post

every hot girl has boys after her since the girl was 13

ep 7

jj episode was really interesting.i think its kinda nice that emily "helped" jj become more self confident

Reply 9#9 bala's post

i liked the brawl at that club whrn cooke was all drugd up.at the start of the show i couldnt have guessed that emily is a lesbian

Reply 13#13 bala's post

i think hes gona be wanting more from her later.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

the blonde chick and emily make a cute couple

Reply 17#17 bala's post

how come.its easy.emily is kinder and her hair is not as adark and her voice is a tiny bit lower and clothing style is diferent

Reply 19#19 bala's post

i can tell em apart when theire not talking by looking at the body language.the actresses are doing a great job

cant u see she was tripping.freddy should have thought about asking effy what happened but no he left like a litle fruit

ep 9

very good episde.emily ands up with who she loves and so does panda.cant wait for next ep

Reply 26#26 bala's post

u havent even seen the next episode.from the previews it looks ok.dont judgr a book by its cover.i cant wait to see wat happens to effy and cook

Reply 28#28 bala's post

thats life.theire still people.i hope effy doesnt stay with cook.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

i know but im just sayin

finale

great finale.the episode is better than u may expect.JJ looked funny when he had the old lady on his back.i cant wait for the fourth series

Reply 33#33 bala's post

predictable but still it was funny

Reply 16#16 bala's post

crazy episode.left a bad taste in my mouth after freddie was murdered.good ep overall.i feel like this season  is the darkest one yet.

nice ep.bit confusing and empty but good overall.cant wait for the new cast

Thread