Thread
Printable Version

Skins Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

New 'Skins' series entertains 820k

Series five of Skins premiered with a modest 820k on digital channel E4 on Thursday evening, according to the latest audience data.

The new episode, titled 'Franky', averaged 823k (4.6%) for E4 in the 10pm hour and 113k (1.1%) on E4 +1. The combined audience was down slightly on the 1.1m that tuned in for the opener of series four a year ago.Source

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-4-2011 12:35  
The girl in the library was mean to Rich and then in return he was then mean to Grace which was cruel
Yes the girl rejection of Rich was awful but as a result Rich made another friend who made him appreciate balla and i thought she was great.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-13-2011 19:07  
The way Mini acts you would thing she lived somewhere special and not an old terrace house but i wonder what part of the body her mother was exercising but it was obvious she didn't want to be sleep w ...
It's rather sad to see her dieting and exercises to look perfect and it shows she's not perfect and it's clear she has no experience, she has a reputation but vomiting on your boyfriend would be a massive turn off but i am not surprised he turned his attention onto her friend who does seem a bit of flirt. . It's shame she was force into that situation with her boyfriend this is example of peer pressure and trying keep up relationship that certainly isn't working.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-19-2011 23:08  
That was some punch Liv gave the creep in the costume shop but this will give teenagers some bad ideas after some of their antics and who would of thought Matty and Nick are brothers
He deserved it but Liv seem to be the wild one out the bunch and it look Nick is cheating on Mimi with her but blowing off her friend to spend time with a stranger was surprising  but when she found out who his brother was amusing . I thought it was interesting to find out her sister is in prison but we don't know why she is in jail. I liked how he helped her at end he seems to better guy than Nick. I wonder what he did exiled from his house?. So many question but what Mimi asked her to do was rather cruel to prove there friendship .

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Matt certainly look more cooler than Nick but Nick need control his anger management problem but he's not over Liv. He is my least favourite character. Don't get me start on their dad who seem right prat.  but i am glad he stood up to him at the end

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I love the fact that they kidnap him but using the dog to find their son was funny.. You would of thought growing up on a farm he would be more responsible?. His dad really seems a bit lazy.These teenagers really know how to have fun don't there?. The party did get out of control by the end

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well it taught him to use his brain

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he didn't but getting attacked by the dog was amusing  

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes Rich really look so different he even looked shorter .

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah why is it every season opener ends with a tragedy

Reply 7#7 olia's post

it's on available on 4OD

Reply 11#11 olia's post

It's not available overseas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4oD

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-2-2012 10:10  
Grace being horny was amusing but Rich getting caught almost in the act was classic and being chucked out of the hospital with his trousers around his ankles was priceless, it being all a dream and sh ...
Well that why we watch the show they come up diffrent way to confuse us i had feeling it was dream half way through

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

The new guy was a great new character but playing dice should amusing situations.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

That guy was bad news but i found the therapist great asking her talk to the penguin but i am glad she saw sense that what i like this show the journey isn't great on how people dealt with grief. Speaking Frankie is it just me or does she actually look like a girl rather than a boy last season.

6x05 Mini

Well i had feeling her dad would do a runner after she told him she was pregnant and i hope she tell Ario the baby is his i thought she was going do that at the farm but you can't blame him after what Mini put him through.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-29-2012 21:18  
As soon as Nick tried to help to get Matty out of Morocco and back to Bristol i thought something would go wrong but Franky opening the web chat to Matty you knew would cause trouble
Yeah but those guys were dodgy but i never expected that ending with Franky.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-12-2012 23:18  
It's a shame Alo still has no clue that Mini is pregnant with his baby when he started going out with the new girl called Poppy and who would of thought she was only thirteen but it was a shame he did ...
Yes the underpants dance was amusing but the fact there was no parental supervision was kind of alarming for 14 year old birthday party.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-13-2012 06:42  
Liv punching Mini was a shock but she was having trouble coming to terms with Grace's death
Don't you mean slap ?, yeah but matie being naked in someone elses bed was rather amusing and how exactly did he get back ?

Mini & Franky

Well her mother coming back and finding out Mini pregant was a shock but eventually she accepted it and poor Allo finding out he's going to be a father but what he did at end was sweet. Franky certainly has mother issues thinking she could do a better job raising Mini baby but glad it got resolved.

Thread