72 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Skins Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Everyone

Well Franky meeting her sister and tracking her down was interesting and let hope sister helps her but the lie about the mother was sad but glad she told the truth . All in all a happy ending

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well it was kind of a shock and i would of been upset, if i found i got a girl pregnant and didn't know about it

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

I agree he shouldn't blame his mates but think about he a teenager they believe if your friends know something that could affect your life they should tell him instead of keeping it a secret.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

That was a bit of a surprise since it was going last time we see them i think wanted give everyone a happy ending. New cast next series

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Since there 3 different cast do you think each movie cover what they been up to ?

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

How many episodes ?

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Will this be the final season because it does look like it will be

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes it's going to be an epic conclusion

I am surprised this has lasted this long

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-3-2013 11:00  
Effy finding the discrepancy in the financial information was lucky but her boss taking the credit was predictable but what an awesome day on the stock exchange and Naomi wanting to be a stand-up come ...
Well it was rather good considering that it wasn't her job she was suppose to be assistant but i am impressed how she turned out considering what she was like when she was teenager. Naomi look so different since we seen her last. .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-10-2013 19:55  
What a turn around for Naomi and her stand-up comedian act but not sure about using her cancer as part of the act but blaming her treatment for being bald in the dispatch area was amusing, Effy using  ...
Well what a sad outcome for Naomi i really didn't expect that sort of ending and Emily being mad was understandable but Effy should called her soon especially after she was told chemo wasn't working.Look Effy is serious trouble with insider dealing but her boss hanging her out to dry was awful but to get Dom in trouble and that try to make it up to him by allowing him to do her was just awful. . So much for expecting Effy to have changed she still same teenage girl she was.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-16-2013 22:05  
Cassie didn't take long to fall for Yaniv's advances and realising that someone is following her would be freaky but I cant believe he had the balls to ask for his camera back after she caught him and ...
I was impressed that she was able to find the guy so easily and confront him but i was surprised she gave the camera back and offer to pose for the photos.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-23-2013 22:22  
Cassie getting a photo shoot thanks to Jacob's photos was interesting but you just knew he would be upset but taking the responsibility for Ruben her younger brother while their father goes away will  ...
I am not sure how i feel about the second part of Cassie story I mean first part was good but second parts just got a bit boring however i do agree Cassy looking after Rubin is certainly a big step for her. I am also glad she more stable and actually very responsible.

72 1234
Thread