25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Blood Ties Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Blood Ties Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Please discuss any blood ties tv show opinion here please-this topic will get moved when the forum for the show is created

This might not be best show but it cheesy and over-acted but on the whole it's very watch able.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 18:32 ]

Blood ties is an awesome show. I can't believe I only found it out at the time it got cancelled. That just sucked!
GET A FREE XBOX 360

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=98689      

Blood Ties cancelled

I am seriously dissapointed in Lifetime. The only original show this channel has made worth watching and they cancelled it. That's so ridiculous. I (as a woman) usually can't stand the Lifetime network. There are not enough shows/movies etc. with strong female characters or action and violence. I prefer to watch Spike, TNT, and networks along those lines. I didn't like the pilot very much but it got progressively better and better. I too, like many, discovered it as it was cancelled. Shame on Lifetime.  Perhaps with the responses they've had over this show they will see fit to make more shows of this ilk.

1x01 Blood Price (1)

I'm not surprised that Vicki was reluctant to take the case about the vampire but she did witnesses the bizarre murder and the guys in the ally outside the club getting attack was great but the creep responsible for the killing because he wants a girl to love him was ridiculous

1x02 Blood Price (2)

Vicki's suspect is a demon so she starts working alongside the 500 year old vampire, Henry but him saying he uses great moisturizer was amusing, Vicki allowing Henry to drink her blood after the attack was predictable and I'm so glad that the creep got killed by the demon he summoned

1x03 Bad JuJu

Don't bite the bar tender was an amusing line and Vicki's sense of hummer when Coreen lost her mouth was funny but discovering that her client is more than what she appears to be became predictable and another one killed by her own voodoo

1x04 Gifted

Sarah may of been gifted and the guy at the institute training her to use her powers to get her own way was diabolical but the competition between Henry and Mike is amusing

1x05 Deadly Departed

The revenge-seeking ghost was different but when Vicki finds out the mother was responsible for the ghost and the next victim will be her old boss that she would have to save was great

1x06 Love Hurts

That was unfortunate when the suspicious husband hires Vicki to prove his wife is unfaithful and then joking about hiring a hit man but when his spouse's turns up dead and he becomes the prime suspect, the housewives under the influence of a sexy gardener was interesting but when Vicki trapped him with the help of the others which was amusing but it turned out to be a jealousy demon

1x07 Heart Of Ice

It was obvious that Mike's suspicions of Henry would come to a head but when he links Henry to dozens of murdered women with puncture wounds on their neck it became interesting considering some of them were fifty years ago but what Mike did Henry for Javier Mendoza was nasty

1x08 Heart Of Fire

Now Henry is captured by Javier and Mike and the team learns Javier lived during the Spanish Inquisition and staying immortal by drinking the blood of vampires, Mike helping to save Henry at the risk of his own life was great

1x09 Stone Cold

Vicki discovering that Elena the club owner is the reincarnate of Medusa was interesting after her latest case puts her on the hunt for a missing male model and taking the stone body of the male model was amusing but the best part was the decapitation to save everyone

1x10 Necrodrome

Another strange case when Vicki is asked to locate the corpse that is missing but after watching the surveillance tapes reveal  that the body-snatcher is wearing a mask of the Egyptian God of the Dead

1x11 Post Partum

Vicki asking Mike to be her baby daddy was priceless after an expectant father hires her when he believes his pregnant wife is being brainwashed

1x12 Norman

I thought that killing the guy who used the magic to hide the challis was obvious but all the disguises was interesting especially the kissing and I'm glad Henry was able to tell the difference

2x01 D.O.A.

Paul's ghost pointing out about Coreen's red thong was amusing but then he shows up alive which confuses things and his spirit seems to be jumping from body to body

2x02 Wild Blood

The man dying from an unusual animal attack and having his head put on the table which looks like payback for all the animal heads on his wall who turned out to be skin walkers

2x03 - 5.55

Vicki getting paranoid about Mike's lucky tie was amusing and her reliving the same day repeatedly, waking at 5:55pm was interesting until Mike died and she had to make it happen again to save him

2x04 Bugged

Henry and Mike working together and also keeping Vicki in the dark was driving her crazy but it was amusing, Vicki allowing Coreen to help in her investigation was interesting but put her life in danger

2x05 The Devil You Know

So it was Christina who was Henry's creator and has lured another vampire to the hunting ground

25 12
Thread