Thread
Printable Version

The Lost World Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Lost World Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Please discuss any lost world show opinion here please-this topic will get moved when the forum for the show is created

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 18:39 ]

i remember watchng this show a bunch of yers ago and i loved it.cant wait to watch it

Reply 2#2 gyki98's post

i never heard of this show-i've watch the first 2 episodes for my quiz i really like it.

Other than Everybody Hates Chris and Back to You, this looks fun...especially during this time of year. I'll get to watching this soon along with the other two...too bad I've already organized my summer schedule...I'll find room. Is this very serious or is it a light and funny take on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's novel? It makes a difference in whether I watch it... I'll be back to discuss soon hopefully.

Reply 4#4 redsoxpatriot30's post

it's more like xena

I'm guessing this show doesn't have many fans

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I like it i used to watch it occasionally on Sci-fi

I too watched it occasionally when it was on local tv.

i love how there have multiple story-line in every episode

season 1 finished

i just finished first season i really love this show-can't believe only 2 more season left

I read the book when I was a kid(long time ago) and when I heard they made a show out of it I wanted to see it  but I was busy with med school and stuff and never got to.  I'm glad it's on VIP so I can finally get a chance to check it out.  There were also a bunch of movies made over the years.

i just got a chance to see the first 3 minutes with the opening cast and all that, and honestly, i thought it was extremely cheesy. how old is it anyway?

Reply 12#12 J708's post

8 years it aired back in 2000

i'm a little bit confused at episode 15 from season 3-veronica has been replace by a new character called finn?

Thread