Thread
Printable Version

Life Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 10#10 bala's post Season 2 Comment

Quote:
how exactly do get your hair stuck in car door?.
I have done it but usually I am in the car and roll it up in the window

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 11:13 ]

Reply 11#11 gabsimom's post Season 2 Comment

but the woman was outside and slam the door when she was bent down  

so is this common thing with female driver?

Season 2 Comment

I dont know it is is common but the way it happened to is is the fact she was tring to hide fron the Chief and turned her head at the same time she was closing the door and ducking down.

I loved the bug also. It has given Charlie alot of information.

I also like the fact that his partner stood up to her father. I think that Charlie may end up getting her to help him out.

Reply 13#13 carlorica's post Season 2 Comment

it's getting very interesting

Season 2 - Episode 4

Another great episode a social experiment goes wrong leading to murder and it was on campus must of bought back bad memories for Charlie but he manage. the most interesting aspect of the episode was two bosses working together to stop guy from shooting himself because his wife left. i knew i recognised that woman but i couldn't figure it out until she said that guy took her job. i liked her character but new boss is really growing on me.

Season 2 - Episode 5

Well i love the case 'crushed' was a suitable title-i got admit i never seen a case where a person got crushed in a car flat. OUCH    . the class was funny .

Reese is quite good at interrogating male suspects i think Charlie influence is rubbing off on her. .

i loved the conversation between Reese and Charlie, compared to the first season she seem like chatting to him now i mean first she found him annoying.

Charlie can still get under his ex-wife skin   

Reese: why do you need a ride,did you lose another car?

i should of guess it was the mother

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 11:14 ]

Season 2 - Episode 6

Another great episode  but relating to season 1 episode was nice. The earthquake was nice and waitress falling into cruse lap was funny where what was that and he said a gun . i can't believe Cruse shot his car . That was funny

Reply 17#17 bala's post Season 2 Comment

They didn't want you to forget the name of the episode

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

i watch enough shows as it i can't asked remember the episode name

Life 2x07

This was a boring episode   .

full season Season 2

NBC has ordered nine additional episodes of its detective drama Life, it has been announced.

The news comes after the show attracted 5.9 million viewers in a new primetime Wednesday night slot this week.

"This unique crime drama continues to offer consistent and compelling stories each week," explained Teri Weinberg, NBC Entertainment's executive vice president. "We love Life and are thrilled that we get to see more of these characters and amazing new cases."

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 11:56 ]

Life 2x08

Another great episode just reminds me of Christmas mall murder and body goes missing. it was funny seeing all those people rush into a crime scene than body disappears. That captain really needs to be a lot nicer to Reese, she turn up and he had to put his foot in his mouth. The goldfish was a nice touch shame she didn't see it    

Season 2 - episode 9

Wow the ending

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 11:57 ]

Season 2 Comment

Is anyone watching this show new episode was good

Life 2x11

Wow this just get better and better i wonder what he going to do-with Ted being set up go to prison what can he do?

Life 2x12

Great season finale

Season 2 - Episode 13 Re-Entry

I liked the way Charlie returned the bullet that shot him

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

Yeah that funny but love rocket fuel in his car at the end

Reply 28#28 bala's post Season 2 Comment

Yes that was funny and i just re-watched the end to see if his car had the bullet holes still in it

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 11:58 ]

AFR Life 2x13 discussion thread

Cool episode. It seemed like it was a continuation of another episode but it didnt leave you lost so it was cool. Charlie is really smart and focused almost in a scary way. lol  This is a cool detective show and it has its own style. I wish I could get my hands on some of that solid rocket fuel though. lol

Racing to the finish!

Thread