Thread
Printable Version

Life Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 1 Comment

I'd never herd of this show before i started watching it on the VIP site and I must say I was pleasantly  surprised after watching season 1 and am very happy to read that there will be a season 2.   Season 2 is scheduled to air Starting October 3, 2008.

I really like the weirdness of Charlie.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 11:10 ]

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Season 2 Comment

I really like this show - it has a great combination of some really funny bits most from cruise and some dramatic bits.  I can't wait to find out who and why the person who framed charlie is and did it.

racing to the finish -

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 11:59 ]

Season 2 Comment

charlie got vicious!!  WOW! great episode.  I kept thinking oh no this is gonna be a 2 parter and I was so happy that it wasn't!!  
it was really stupid of the russian to underestimate charlie.  he was a cop in prison or 12 years and it's not like he was in solitary the whole time.  
It will be good to that dani back beside charlie but i will miss gabriel union - her character was quirky and funny.  hopefully she'll maybe drop in once and a while in the future.
kinda wondering where their gonna go from here.  what exactly is it they they were grooming charlie for?

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 12:04 ]

Thread