Thread
Printable Version

Lipstick Jungle Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 shinny's post

Yeah but she should talk to her husband not cheat on him , she's not only woman in this situation there millions on woman in same situation but not all of them cheat

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I agree, clearly they are not talking to each other. We only see that she is cheating so far, but I can be sure he is cheating too and as she said herself, maybe she knew that subconsciously and that's what made her stray.

They are as bad as each other !

Reply 22#22 shinny's post

i completely agree they are as bad as each other but guys is worse having relation with student , he is risking his job so is she but to the same degree

Bala, I am sorry to tell you but I dont think you will like what is coming on the second season of lipstick jungle (just read it on E!)... since I dont want to spoil it in case someone doesnt want to read it, I will wait until the forum for the show is open...

I don't think that this is the best tv show, it's pretty 'fluffy' as far as good writing goes, but I admit it intrigued me as a bit of light romantic comedy fun. That and Brooke Shields is actually a really good actress.

That comment about the makeup totally made me laugh because I know exactly what scene you're talking about! They are all sooooo made up all the time, that scene really hit me too! I am totally obsessed with their clothes too - especially Victory's!

About Nico and Charles and Kirby (I agree, Kirby without a shirt=really does NEVER get old!), I actually feel like I really want Nico and Kirby to be together. I think she should talk to Charles and tell him how she feels, but she's obviously not in love with him anymore, nor him with her.

Lipstick Jungle Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by bala at 9-26-2008 19:47 ] [ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-20-2011 00:16 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Thanks for posting these! I got into Lipstick Jungle a little this summer, getting caught up on some 'new' shows. I don't know if once the season starts I'll have time to watch, but if not I'll get caught up next summer! Ha!

Reply 2#2 studiojek's post

same here i watch them 2 days back-to-back when they got added

Las Vegas' Vanessa Marcil is rolling the dice on a recurring gig at Lipstick Jungle. She'll play Josie, a very attractive (duh!) up-and-coming music manager who promises Shane (Paul Blackthorne) a gig scoring music for a cool indie feature.

Found this on a website

Reply 26#26 spratt89's post

Uh-oh, I'm sure that'll turn into a bit of a 'love interest' for Shane =(

Reply 27#27 studiojek's post

at least it will be interesting

I see the promo posters around my neighbourhood when will it air on tv so it can be updated on the site.

promos

Episode 1

I have to say this was ok episode but ending was rather funny -but can someone help me why were woman laughing at funeral?. Was there reason that i missed ?.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I think the same reason as the taxi she was still sensitive down below That taxi ride was funny

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

What these woman do are truely crazy . i wasn't quite sure but thanks

i know there are fans for this show on here so i thought quiz for them

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I enjoyed this show but i thought Charles giving Nico a hard time for her affair was a bit much

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Still Nico find out all that stuff in one episode was a bit too much . the photos and other stuff and i'm surprised i like this show

Ahh, I'm hooked. I watched the first 5 episodes this morning without stopping.

The clothes are...*drools*

I've heard of comparisons between this show and Sex and the City. But I've got to say that I like Lipstick Jungle better. I've watched the first 3 episodes of SATC and just couldn't get into it for some reason.

I LOVE Nico. Well, I like Victory and her style better, but all three of the girls are pretty awesome. So it's hard to pick. But while I'm not a fan of what Nico's doing with Kirby, I love how great a friend she is. The way she resolved the book thing ("Tsunami for Bad Mommy" ) for Wendy and how she told Reese (Victory's assistant that sold Victory's sketches to that other designer), "You're melting girl. Melting," followed with that classic Nico look...

Okay, back to watching.

I think this was a good start to Season 2. I'm glad Charles has gone in this first episode, I really didn't like him & my earlier suspicions were right ! Somehow though I think all of this is going to come back to bite her. His student girlfriend is pregnant with his child, that's going to cause some complications in the future, you can be sure. Most likely money related !!

They were laughing in the church because A) they were tipsy & B) They compared the surgeon to the size of a G spot ! lol.

There's a blip in this too. At the start of it when they are in the Church, Joe is obviously sitting on the left side of the church (when you are facing down) because he's looking over at them to the right (facing down), but in the second shot at the end of the show, he's over the right side!!

Thread