Thread
Printable Version

Lipstick Jungle Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 29#29 funny-girl101's post

Lol, you'll have to catch up & come and talk to us about Season 2 !!

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

i didn't notice that

Reply 30#30 shinny's post

she only other couple episode until she reaches it

Ha! I wasn't surprised to find out that Charles was cheating on Nico. But the pregnancy!? Woah. I can't believe he just lied straight to her face like that when she reminded him of their history (how she was just a student of his...and look where they ended up): "I was single then. I'm married now."    I wonder what kind of trouble Megan is going to bring to Nico...

I'm looking forward to Victory's storyline. I read somewhere that they're bringing in a new love interest for her. Somebody who's like the complete opposite of Joe Bennett. Why is it that love triangles never get old!?   

Question: when does this show air? As in, by which day is it usually updated onto the site?

I wasn't sure about this programme when I first watched it but I've stuck with it and now that the characters lives are becoming a little more complex I like it and will be following. Victory's contractor is caliente!!! And I read that he's a puerto rican pop star - how funny! I watch a lot of TV and sometimes it's just nice to have a break from the stuff that I love - FBI agents, dead bodies and/or supernatural powers hehehehe.

Reply 13#13 peasonice's post

yeah i know this is something to watch when in a mood to relax

Episode 3

I don't like new boss but great to mike from las vagas become a regular . but wendy losing her job was good ending-what is she going to do now. each woman own personal drama going on but i have to say i never expected anyone to get fired

[ Last edited by bala at 10-9-2008 18:54 ]

I felt so badly for Wendy at the end of this episode -- and very happy for Victory! Rodrigo is a hot one!

Reply 16#16 studiojek's post

Well she took the risk it's her fault

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Fault or no fault - she did it because she thought it was the right thing to do. I felt badly for her anyway!

Reply 18#18 studiojek's post

but she put her job at risk-i think she got what she deserved

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I think it's possible for people to make mistakes but still deserve compassion, don't you? Have you never made a mistake?

Reply 20#20 studiojek's post

mistake is one thing but putting a sick man on a film and he died serious matter-if it was small mistake i agree she should compassion but she open her firm huge liability

Lipstick Jungle 2x04

good episode so we find out nico brother

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Yeh and we also find out why she is so strong and independant. She never had anyone to rely on. Poor Nico. Her Father seems like a bit of a fool over his Son. I'm sure that's not the last we'll see of her brother.

What about Rodrigo's daughter? Well, she was a little madam! I don't like Victory and Rodrigo together. I don't think they are matched and not just status wise or whatever. I just think he's the wrong personality type for her.

Did anyone else think that Griffin has a thing for Nico? I saw it at the party they were at. I wonder where they will go with that now?

Reply 23#23 shinny's post

i don't like Griffin  he's jerk even after nico told him it was her brother

I don't like Griffin either - and he made me suspicious the way he was talking to her about her brother. I think he's up to something.

I felt so badly for Wendy. Do you think she'll start her own business or find her way back to work? Or will she settle into being a stay-at-home-mom now that things are a little better with her daughter?

I actually like Rodrigo and Victory together, I hope they can work things out.

Reply 25#25 studiojek's post

I thought wendy will do something . The character are high-power woman they will find something for her to do as job on the show.  i wouldn't worry about it.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

LOL I'm not worried, I was just wondering if the writers are going to have her move onto something else or make her a stay-at-home mom. I think she should start her own business, personally!

Reply 27#27 studiojek's post

Well I'm sure we find in next week episode

Thread