Thread
Printable Version

Swingtown Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Just completed the quiz.  yea the show has a real prespective. its like it expanded that one episode of that 70s show. when kitty picked a key and said this isn't mine.

Reply 17#17 minnieholly's post

we cannot grantee when episodes will be updated but the people behind this site will do there best

Reply 14#14 alexgirl's post

Ok, I took the quiz and you were right, it is not THAT 70s. I think I will check out the other episodes too!

ok i watched this against my better judgement and you right there some intrest character development with the kids but the adults it just seem too easy i mean it was kind of too fast within first episode new couple did it-i was hoping 2-3 episode for that happen.

i consider swinging cheating -that the problem it create all sort problems just look at the wife of best friend husband fancies the wife of next-door husband. i really should learn the name can't be asked

New episode-ep5

It was alright it wasn't as bad as i first thought

I've watched all the episodes now and really didn't think I would like it, but I did. It kinda reminds me a little of big love, not because of the setting or anything, but because it's another taboo type subject. Yeh, definitely has lots of potential, especially the underlying stories.

Ok, does anyone think that Susan and Roger were together or something years ago before they all got married? Or maybe they had an affair? There is definitely something going on there !

Bala, it's only considered cheating when one person is not aware of what the other one is doing. If both are aware and consent to it, then it's not cheating.

Quote:
Bala, it's only considered cheating when one person is not aware of what the other one is doing. If both are aware and consent to it, then it's not cheating.
Ok, your right but i just think it's wrong-what moral and ethics.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Quote:
Ok, your right but i just think it's wrong-what moral and ethics
Yep, but that's your personal feelings on it. I actually agree with you. I believe that if you are with one person, then that should be enough !! But, I know there are people out there that need more than one person in their lives and if that works for both of them, then who are we to judge that?

Love has many different facades and I guess an open minded person would live and let live.

Reply 28#28 shinny's post

i suppose but it kind of give permission to do it doesn't it?.

classifacation of tv shows " swingtown' and lipstick

hello ,,  first , hi to all first time blogging ,  

correction on swingtown and lipstick jungle they are not comedys as listed , they are

contrary to your belief  they are dramas with a slight edge to surrealistic humor.

thks   to all   shel

Reply 30#30 shelact's post

we know it admin sense of humour

Episode 6 & 7

Trina runs into her old high school sweetheart that was interesting to see Tom jealous but than in next episode the tables have turned so i can understand why Trina was jealous when he didn't get her permission.

Melinda is an interesting character and i can see some chemistry with her mentor.i can't believe Tom would take her up on her offer. . you can tell he took her up on her offer because he said he needed a shower when he got home

Roger and Susan seem to get too close for comfort

i'm slowly likening the show

Episode 8-WOW that best ever episode so much action

[ Last edited by bala at 7-25-2008 12:59 ]

I really like this show, the characters are well developed and the story and writing is great.  I don't understand why this show is under comedy though it feels more like a drama.  Anyone else agree?  I hope the show does well, I would like it to continue.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Good comment-1st post 8-15-2008 00:30

Reply 33#33 Abundancing's post

Well it's an interesting show

Episode 11 ending

OMG............ i can't believe he would kiss her

i can't wait for tomorrow episode

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I have now watched the season final and most relationships are in jeopardy

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

the new episode is season-finale?

Reply 38#38 bala's post