Thread
Printable Version

Swingtown Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I've watched all the episodes now and really didn't think I would like it, but I did. It kinda reminds me a little of big love, not because of the setting or anything, but because it's another taboo type subject. Yeh, definitely has lots of potential, especially the underlying stories.

Ok, does anyone think that Susan and Roger were together or something years ago before they all got married? Or maybe they had an affair? There is definitely something going on there !

Bala, it's only considered cheating when one person is not aware of what the other one is doing. If both are aware and consent to it, then it's not cheating.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Quote:
Ok, your right but i just think it's wrong-what moral and ethics
Yep, but that's your personal feelings on it. I actually agree with you. I believe that if you are with one person, then that should be enough !! But, I know there are people out there that need more than one person in their lives and if that works for both of them, then who are we to judge that?

Love has many different facades and I guess an open minded person would live and let live.

Thread