21 12
Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Wasn't it great that Mary and her boyfriend broke up.  He was always kinda detatched from him and he kept pushing his ideas on her.  I'm glad he's gone.

Now, brandi brandi, where are you!!!  Better yet, who are you with??
MOM got a job!  that's fabulous.  Glad she's putting herself together...

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

I really enjoyed this episode.  I liked that the witness had asperger and the marshall service has to figure out alternative ways to deal with the problem.

Hopefully the final 2 eps this season will be good and show the brother to not be a total jerk. He's not looking too great though....asking for the money back.  that's crap.  Poor brandi
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

OH yeah. Marshall is all on board with Mary being his "person".  Maybe they will date, who knows.  Really enjoyed the Priest that was good and I was glad they decided not to cliffhanger it. Sometimes it's good to just, start a season from scratch.

What's up with Mary and the FBI guy at the beach.  That was good.... poor marshall.

In Plain Sight Season 4: May contain Spoilers

IN PLAIN SIGHT stars Mary McCormack as Mary Shannon, a U.S. Marshal working in the highly secretive branch of the witness protection program (WITSEC), who relocates Federal Witnesses, most of whom fall into three categories: career criminals, whistle-blowers or innocents who had the misfortune of witnessing a crime.  They all have one thing in common – someone wants them dead.  Mary’s job is to see that doesn’t happen, while at the same time attempting to manage her own dysfunctional family.  IN PLAIN SIGHT also stars Frederick Weller, Nichole Hiltz and Paul Ben-Victor.  Guest stars for season four include Josh Malina, Bradley Whitford, Rachel Boston, John de Lancie and Ali Marsh, among others. In the upcoming season, Marshall (Weller) will have a new love interest (Boston); Brandi (Hiltz) gets engaged to Peter (Malina), and Mary reluctantly helps plan the wedding.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-2-2011 09:09 ]

The Art of the Steal

This was a good season opener.  I think Marshell having a love interest is going to be great.  The new woman hired is going to put a new "sunny" twist on the office.   Anyone want to make a bet as to how long it will take for Mary to Kill her!!!  

I can totally understand Mary's dislike of change.  

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

are you giving up on VIP for awhile??

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I rather liked this episode.  I thought it was great how he went crazy and crawled through the air duct in the hospital.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I thought it was the right amount of cliche.  Kinda funny she never knew he loved her.  I mean really chick how dense can you be.  They guy was your Man of Honor.  Duhh.  

Marshall being so protective was kinda nice and that guy trying to actually hurt mary was a "bad word".  I can't be excited about him.  Stan took care of that though.  

Reply 21#21 bala's post

The mother of the girl has never been on this show.  She did star in all the Halloweentown movies on Disney Channel, and a few other Disney things as well.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

He wasn't exactly a very good Amish.  TV, booze, hookers.  WOW that's about as far away from amish as one can get.  His wife was too good for him!   I kept thinking the wife could open a pie store....or work at the bakery everyone ate at.

Mary is preggers.  This should proove to be interesting.  Let's see if Stan can make her sit at a desk for 9 months.
Doubtful

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

Is mary going to keep the baby or not?  Hmm that's the question.

As for her dad, yeah she's probably not going to do anything with that until the season finale.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

See Jim, that's just not nice.     I want to know now!!!     editing????

The Rolling Stones

This episode was okay. Then at the end when Marshall had to eat a hot dog and mary took the dog, that was funny.,

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I think knowing that brandy and peter will have a stable home and that Mary will be an active part in the child's life is something she should consider.  She needs to think about what's best for the child and adoption is not always the best way.  If the kid knows up front, it shouldn't cause any trouble.

I was raised by my grandparents and knew the whole time.  Even talked to my mom growing up.  No big.  I adjusted just fine.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I agree.  She has a very strong support system.  Most people don't have that many willing to help.

Reply 56#56 shinny's post

"you are so not my spirit guide"

I'm not sure which way she's going to lean.  Get rid of kid, or keep it.  Hmmm   LIked the episode.  Glad oscar had so much screen time.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I think he actually likes her and the pregnancy just gives her a glow.  At first they butted heads, but later I think she grew on him.

I like that Oscar is around and that Marshall and Abigail are moving in together.  YAY>..

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I'm really glad Mark is in the picture now.

The leaving the new-born was just...i haven't got words....

Reply 67#67 bala's post

I was really disappointed in Brandy.  I thought she would Marry, maybe take the kid... would have been good.  What will mary do with the kid????

Of course they are going to cancel it.  When a show is doing really well and people respond positively too it, USA (ehh hmmm SYFY) they always cancel it.

On a side note:  Mary McCormmack may want time with her new baby...

21 12
Thread