Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

please discuss it on here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 00:29 ]

I am just curious. You have discussion threads for the shows Lipstick Jungle, In Plain Sight and Swingtown.   Are these shows going to be added to the VIP list of shows?
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply #2 penny3760's post

We are very lucky that they were added to the VIP site...go check them out! Swingtown already has a quiz done by me . Sex and the City will be strolling its way to the site in a couple of weeks...sounds like fun!

Reply 3#3 redsoxpatriot30's post

Thanks Red!   I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find those shows.  I have the VIP home page bookmarked. Every time I wanted the VIP main page I just used my bookmark but never realized it would give me the old web page.  I just have to remember to reload the page when I use the bookmark.  Now I have to find your quiz.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Quote:
Originally posted by penny3760 at 6-29-2008 02:49  
I am just curious. You have discussion threads for the shows Lipstick Jungle, In Plain Sight and Swingtown.   Are these shows going to be added to the VIP list of shows?
Well it happends to me as well until 01torres told me about the new shows

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think it's a problem with firefox. I have to reload several times sometimes to get the newest page.

at least latest episode has been updated

but it doesn't load

[ Last edited by bala at 6-30-2008 15:40 ]

So I just finished watching episode 1, and I found the show to be very entertaining, not at all a drama show, it's really a comedy.  I am looking forward to seeing more of it since it seems to be a new show.

I have overdosed on In Plain Sight.  It is pretty good (I am a sucker for cop type shows).  

I quite enjoyed the pun Marshall the marshall.   He plays an excellent straight man.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Reply 1#1 bala's post

this show  reminds me of miami vice for sum reason.miami vice should be added 2

Reply 9#9 munch's post

same here i'm a sucker for cop shows as well

Reply 9#9 munch's post

Haha, me too. I'm a sucker for them + I watched them all (ok so only 5) one after the other.

Love it. Lots and lots of potential.

Reply 10#10 gyki98's post

That is an oldie, but I did like Miami Vice but  I liked Nash Bridges better.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Trojan Horst

This was one of my favorite episodes so far (it's between this and the con wife who was cast perfectly as Missi Pyle). I didn't really get the beginning, but eventually caught on and it built up to the scenes in that abandoned store. The dialogue between Mary and Marshall in there was great, but this could have been a "To Be Continued" episode because the end came a little too quickly and when they caught Horst in two seconds after getting Marshall to the ambulance, it was too fast and kind of unrealistic. I enjoyed the scenes between Brandi and her mother...the fake jewelery look on the mother's face was priceless ... I'll watch the next episode next Friday...I'm so glad we got the show early on in its lifetime...makes it easier to follow.

Reply 14#14 redsoxpatriot30's post

I'm glad this finish it off in one episode i find 2-parter annoying

In Plain Sight 1x07

Spoiler highlight if you seen it

i thought the ending where father tell his daughter it should been me who took the bullet was quite emotional it really bought a tear to my eye .

In Plain Sight 1x08

come on who figured out within few minutes of accident he faked his death

poor chico he made the right decision

still think mary and that cop would make best couple

Episode 10

best episode ever- i mean this must happen few time two witness protection dating each other but what Mary trying to break them up but mary instinct was right about sergio

mary: i love you like a 8 dollar .....

[ Last edited by bala at 8-4-2008 15:45 ]

Episode 11

wow what an episode

Just watched the season final 2nd part and was quite pleased with season 1 of In Plain Sight.  

I must say I really feel sorry for Mary, and am sooo happy I don't have family like hers!!  For both her mother and sister to treat her the way they do AND live in her house.... when you have family like that who needs enemies!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Thread