Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 46#46 gabsimom's post

well that's mary for you she think she knows what's she doing.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I think knowing that brandy and peter will have a stable home and that Mary will be an active part in the child's life is something she should consider.  She needs to think about what's best for the child and adoption is not always the best way.  If the kid knows up front, it shouldn't cause any trouble.

I was raised by my grandparents and knew the whole time.  Even talked to my mom growing up.  No big.  I adjusted just fine.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

well you can kind of understand what she thinking brandy has always caused so much trouble for mary i personally think she has support to be a single mother it's not like she travel in her job as all witness are relocated ABK.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I agree.  She has a very strong support system.  Most people don't have that many willing to help.

Reply 50#50 arksongbird80's post

I think she's allowing her childhood to influence her decision.

Reply 46#46 gabsimom's post

Mary not telling Mark about the baby is definitely the wrong thing to do and the brothers were as bad as each other

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

i was hoping afterwards Mary would realise her sister isn't as bad at them and consider letting brandy adopt her baby

Girls, Interrupted

Mary and her dog was amusing who thought when Mary saw those hippie she was thinking they would make great parents for her baby?

4x10 Girls, Interrupted

I liked it when the guys said it went from flip phone to YouTube when talking about the teenage rock star and the dog was quite good in barking at the gun man

Awh, what a cute doggie, sorry spirit guide! I laughed out loud when Mary said "sure, fart the jerky out"

Reply 56#56 shinny's post

"you are so not my spirit guide"

I'm not sure which way she's going to lean.  Get rid of kid, or keep it.  Hmmm   LIked the episode.  Glad oscar had so much screen time.

Provo-Cation

Look like Mary got an admirer the question is whether he likes her or because she pregant?

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I think he actually likes her and the pregnancy just gives her a glow.  At first they butted heads, but later I think she grew on him.

I like that Oscar is around and that Marshall and Abigail are moving in together.  YAY>..

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I first thought Marshall was being insensitive when he kept getting the soldier's name wrong but was obviously pushing him him to reveal what happened and Mary's reference to Joanie and Chachi brought back some old memories of a show back from the 70's but do you know what?

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes i remember happy days

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Henry Winkler seems to be the only regular on TV

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Yeah he must be desperate for money but all other are film directors now?.

A Womb With A View

I had a feeling Mary might change her mind but that witness was awful blackmailing him for his baby but leaving new born in hotel room with a maid. Now that he knows what will Mary do but that really was shock to him

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I'm really glad Mark is in the picture now.

The leaving the new-born was just...i haven't got words....

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Mary and Grace at the birthing glass was amusing especially having to stroke her hair but what Grace did at the scrap yard was crazy and leaving the baby at the hotel was heartless

Thread