Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Something Borrowed, Something Blew Up

Well you kind of knew brandy would get cold feet but great clif hanger baby coming and we just have wait and see

Reply 67#67 bala's post

I was really disappointed in Brandy.  I thought she would Marry, maybe take the kid... would have been good.  What will mary do with the kid????
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

USA cancels 'In Plain Sight

USA is bringing back In Plain Sight for another season — and that’s it.

The network will roll out a fifth — and final — season. That comes despite the show averaging a sturdy 4.9 million viewers. Though the network is couching the news as a renewal, in a way it really isn’t since the USA made a deal for two more seasons last year.

The final season will have a short order of eight episodes and will debut next spring. More to come

Source

Of course they are going to cancel it.  When a show is doing really well and people respond positively too it, USA (ehh hmmm SYFY) they always cancel it.

On a side note:  Mary McCormmack may want time with her new baby...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 70#70 arksongbird80's post

Yeah i think she would like time with the baby but at least it coming back for 1 season can you imagine if cancel it now.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

As soon as they were putting on the vests in front of the window i could see the attack coming but Marshall taking one of their guns and Mary going in behind them was great

In Plain Sight will return for its fifth and final season starting March 16, 2012

In Plain Sight Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres March 16, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

The Anti-Social Network

I am glad Mary kept the baby but trust Brandy to make Mary life more complicated

Four Marshalls and a Baby

Well Mary having so many problems at work but it was just bad day for her but it's sad no one ever checked up on witness i thought the marshal services always check in with witness every 6-8 months so i don't understand how a witness could get like that?.

5x01 The Anti-Social Network

As soon as Marshall put the thumb drive in the car safe you knew he was the next target but you would of thought the safe could of resisted more than one bullet and how will Mary look after Norah now her mother is of to help Brandi should be interesting

5x02 Four Marshalls and a Baby

I thought Stan wouldn't back Susan to be in charge of WITSEC and it should be a good place to end this final season, the way Delia stood up to the racist comments was great and what a state Beth got herself into

Reservations, I've Got a Few

Well i have to say Mary going Donkey riding was amusing but Marshall loosing a suspect because jump off the building was amusing and you learn a lesson but come on i saw that coming he didn't .

Ah I'm going to miss this when it's over. Only 5 more episodes now

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

Yeah me too. Besides the drama with the sis and the mom, I really loved this show.

The Merry Wives of WITSEC

Well i have say keep two family is rather difficult but to think he wouldn't of got caught if he wasn't in Witsec program.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I think he got punished enough when he lost both his families. Although is horrible what he did to them.
But his witsec name being the same as his fake name with his second wife was dangerous. I don't understand they didn't make a problem out of that.

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

Yeah but did he do anything wrong since he provide both families and he seem like decent person who was sorry about this situation. I agree he got what he deserved but she should still have access to his children even if the women don't want anything to do with them.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

He does have access to his children. But under supervision (since his daughter doesn't want anything to do with him and he did something not exactly legal) and not whenever he wants.

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

It's kind shame the kids can't actually get on each other since there half siblings would be nice to see them get along ?

Thread