111 123456
Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Four Marshalls and a Baby

Well Mary having so many problems at work but it was just bad day for her but it's sad no one ever checked up on witness i thought the marshal services always check in with witness every 6-8 months so i don't understand how a witness could get like that?.

Reservations, I've Got a Few

Well i have to say Mary going Donkey riding was amusing but Marshall loosing a suspect because jump off the building was amusing and you learn a lesson but come on i saw that coming he didn't .

The Merry Wives of WITSEC

Well i have say keep two family is rather difficult but to think he wouldn't of got caught if he wasn't in Witsec program.

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

Yeah but did he do anything wrong since he provide both families and he seem like decent person who was sorry about this situation. I agree he got what he deserved but she should still have access to his children even if the women don't want anything to do with them.

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

It's kind shame the kids can't actually get on each other since there half siblings would be nice to see them get along ?

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well i have that has got to be strangest place to propose

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah of course she seemed happy but it was nice rest of them stop shooting

Drag Me to Hell

Well seeing Marshall in drag was priceless but i would love for her finacer to see him she would had a blast but i sure she will see the video. What an ending she always said if she ever got her hands on him she would arrest him and she did that, it's a good thing she was alone

The Medal of Mary

Well meeting Mary father but him trying get into witness protection was interesting but i can't believe we only have 2 more episodes

Sacrificial Lam

Poor Mary the guy thinking she was helping her father but what a price to pay

Reply 28#28 kellemanske's post

Yeah it was nice ending i can't believe it's been 5 years it doesn't feel like i am been watching this for that long

111 123456
Thread