50 123
Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

In Plain Sight Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres March 16, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 The Anti-Social Network

As soon as Marshall put the thumb drive in the car safe you knew he was the next target but you would of thought the safe could of resisted more than one bullet and how will Mary look after Norah now her mother is of to help Brandi should be interesting

5x02 Four Marshalls and a Baby

I thought Stan wouldn't back Susan to be in charge of WITSEC and it should be a good place to end this final season, the way Delia stood up to the racist comments was great and what a state Beth got herself into

5x03 Reservations, I've Got a Few

The escape off the roof was impressive and Heather flirting with Marshall was amusing

5x04 The Merry Wives of WITSEC

I had a felling it was Bonnie who made the phone call, if it wasn't bad enough for her not to be able to play her sport only to find out about the other family and Marshall's proposal was nice

Reply 16#16 bala's post

From how pleased she was that his work wife got them in there on a Friday i assume it was one of her favorite places which made it a special place to propose

5x05 Drag Me to Hell

Marshall going undercover for the sting operation was amusing considering he was going in for Douglas dressed as a woman

5x06 The Medal of Mary

With what sounded like Scott being killed you would of thought they would try and find his body but the tracker on her dad was a good move

5x07 Sacrificial Lam

The FBI not being able to keeps an eye on Mary after her father goes missing was amusing but thinking she had something to do with his escape was crazy considering she arrested him and handed him over to them

5x08 All's Well That Ends

Brandi returning pregnant was interesting and looks likes the money in the case is clean so should be a good nest egg for the babies but Marshall's talk with Mary was nice

50 123
Thread